Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 am
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES
- No posting by the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB) or its Technical Support Office (GPPB-TSO) may be used as basis for action or inaction on particular issues or concerns. Official response on issues and concerns is provided by the GPPB or the GPPB-TSO, or both, through official channels, not through this Forum.
- Postings are not reviewed before they appear. Each posting is the sole responsibility of its poster. The GPPB and the GPPB-TSO do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, accept no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this Forum by its users, and disclaim all warranties with regard thereto. In no event shall the GPPB and the GPPB-TSO be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this Forum.
Civility and Respect
- Do not attack or insult others in the Forum. Do not turn any disagreement into an attack on the poster, or any person or group of persons.
- Do not use any harmful, threatening, vulgar, abusive, sexually explicit, obscene, profane, defamatory, hateful, or offensive language. Do not defame any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Do not use foul language, in any language. Racial slurs, swear words, and other inappropriate language intended to hurt or inconvenience users in the Lounge will not be tolerated.
- Do not attack, insult, harass, threaten, or violate the privacy or other personal rights of anyone in the Forum. The Forum Administrator reserves the right to determine whether a 'reasonable person' would feel harassed or violated by any post, and act accordingly. If you feel you are being harassed by another user, please contact the Forum Administrator.
- Do not denigrate a brand, product, or organization. If you have such complaint please make it to the organization concerned.
- Titles of posts should be as descriptive of their content as possible.
- Stay on point. Postings should not stray from the topics introduced in each thread.
- English or Tagalog are the working languages in this Forum. Exceptions are allowed, as long as they do not make the discussion difficult to follow, or in instances when users need to refer to something in a different language.
- Do not 'shout'. Lower case should be used unless there is a reason to capitalize. 'Shouting' is the liberal and unreasonable use of upper case. It is considered impolite and is discouraged.
- Do not post any copyrighted material, unless permission from the copyright owner has been obtained. In making a summary or quoting small parts of a copyrighted text, always indicate the author and the source. Governmental materials or press releases that are provided for public use can be used as long as their authors and sources are properly indicated in the posting.
- Mention of any product or service will be permitted only to the extent it is necessary in the course of the discussion.
- Do not make numerous posts on the same subject for the purpose of getting attention.
- Do not monopolize any page of the Forum by posting threads of the same or similar content.
Actions on Violation of Rules
- Any content not adhering to the above Rules or that is deemed otherwise objectionable may be edited or deleted by the Forum Administrators. Users violating these Rules may or may not receive a warning before any action is taken.
- The GPPB and the GPPB-TSO reserve the right to amend or change these Rules at any time and without prior notice.