Turn Key Design and Supply of Modular Type Biosafety Laboratory Level 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Cecilia P. Libao on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I just want to know the type of procurement; goods, infrastructure or consulting services this project will fall. Please explain. Thanks
Cecilia P. Libao

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Research Institute for Tropical Medicine
Occupation/Designation : Bacteriologist IV
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Turn Key Design and Supply of Modular Type Biosafety Laboratory Level 3

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Cecilia P. Libao wrote:I just want to know the type of procurement; goods, infrastructure or consulting services this project will fall. Please explain. Thanks
We cannot preclude on the basis of the title alone. Can you elaborate further the scope of the project? Whatever gets the greatest scope/coverage proportionate to the ABC will be the primary procurement type. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Welcome to the Forum maam Cecilia P. Libao. I can see that you are from the RITM. You are actually asking what mode of procurement shall you employ in order that you can procure:

1) Turn-key Design - At this phase of your activity, you would like to procure a system which you will need to operate a Biosafety Laboratory. The mode of procurement for the procurement of a system is "Procurement of Consulting Services".[/u][/b]

2) After having the Turn Key Design, you would like to build a Biosafety Laboratory. What you will actually do is to procure Infrastructure Project. For the steps in doing the procurement, you really have to consult RA 9184.

I hope I have answered your question maam.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 am

jcolas wrote:Turn Key Design and Supply of Modular Type Biosafety Laboratory Level 3

Welcome to the Forum maam Cecilia P. Libao. I can see that you are from the RITM. You are actually asking what mode of procurement shall you employ in order that you can procure:

1) Turn-key Design - At this phase of your activity, you would like to procure a system which you will need to operate a Biosafety Laboratory. The mode of procurement for the procurement of a system is "Procurement of Consulting Services".[/u][/b]

2) After having the Turn Key Design, you would like to build a Biosafety Laboratory. What you will actually do is to procure Infrastructure Project. For the steps in doing the procurement, you really have to consult RA 9184. I hope I have answered your question maam.

i believed jcolas maybe referring to ANNEX "G" of the amended IRR, Guidelines for the Procurement and Implementation of Contracts for Design and Build Infrastructures Projects... however, there is still another Law which may apply to your query madam Libao.. you may consider RA 7718, Build Operate and Transfer Law which you may use accordingly like, Build and Transfer, Build own and Operate, Build Rent Operate, etc, etc... Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down