Philgeps posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philgeps posting

Post by orgarmm on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am

may we know what are the steps when posting INVITATION TO BIDS in Philgeps.. tnx..
orgarmm

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Office of the Regional Governor, ARMM
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Philgeps posting

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 am

orgarmm wrote:may we know what are the steps when posting INVITATION TO BIDS in Philgeps.. tnx..
Use this LINK and download Users Guide : Using the Slash page. Hope it will help. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by orgarmm on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 am

sunriser431 wrote:
orgarmm wrote:may we know what are the steps when posting INVITATION TO BIDS in Philgeps.. tnx..
Use this LINK and download Users Guide : Using the Slash page. Hope it will help. bounce

tnx..
orgarmm

Company/Agency : Office of the Regional Governor, ARMM
Occupation/Designation : TWG
Registration date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Sir orgarmm wrote:
may we know what are the steps when posting INVITATION TO BIDS in Philgeps.. tnx.

First of all, I hope you are registered already at the PhilGEPS. By being registered, you have your GEPS User ID and password which were provided to you by PhilGEPS. You use this to open your philGEPS account. After opening your account, you will be referred to the Pending Task page. At that page, click the My Notices Button and you will be brought to the My Bid Notices page. At that page, click the Create Notice Button and you will be brought to the 1st step in the Notice Creation. You can also call Sir joele of philGEPS who will be very willing to assist you. I have given you the first steps in how to post an IB at the PhilGEPS, I hope you can start from that...
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

orgarmm wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

tnx..
You are welcome "orgarmm". Smile Peace
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 am

Welcome to this forum orgarmm. May I add to what sir jcolas has posted. You may attend the Buyers training being conducted by the PhilGEPS in your province. There, you will do hands-on training which is more enjoyable than just reading. But you still have to read also the learning materials also as your guide.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

invitation to bid inquiry for the standard days schedule BAC activity in making IAEB

Post by BJMPROX on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

BJMPROX

Company/Agency : Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
Occupation/Designation : OIC Logistics
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BJMPROX on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:29 pm

we have already posted IAEB for infrastructure project ABC of 2M,,it was first posted in our provincial news paper on 3rd day of october 2011. was posted simultanously to four conspicous places and in our HOPE Official Website ..on the 14th day of october we have a schedule pre-bidding and was attended by three bidders,,one member of the BAC move to hold the activity because he wanted it to post at philgeps..so now i ask if we have to re post and re schedule all activities? if so can you guide me to post it in philgeps. tnx

BJMPROX

Company/Agency : Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
Occupation/Designation : OIC Logistics
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 am

BJMPROX wrote:we have already posted IAEB for infrastructure project ABC of 2M,,it was first posted in our provincial news paper on 3rd day of october 2011. was posted simultanously to four conspicous places and in our HOPE Official Website ..on the 14th day of october we have a schedule pre-bidding and was attended by three bidders,,one member of the BAC move to hold the activity because he wanted it to post at philgeps..so now i ask if we have to re post and re schedule all activities? if so can you guide me to post it in philgeps. tnx

Please refer to the link on sunriser431's earlier post. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top