Latest topics

training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

View previous topic View next topic Go down

training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Bhabes on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

IS THERE ANY SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS/SEMINAR HERE IN THE BICOL REGION? WHEN? I HAVE CHECKED IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS OF THE gppb..THERE'S NO SCHEDULE OF ANY TRAINING WITH REGARDS TO THE REVISION OF 9184 1RR...I HAVE'NT ATTENDED YET ANY UPDATES ABOUT RA9184..
avatar
Bhabes
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : Bureau of Fire Protection Regional Office 5
Occupation/Designation : Fire Officer 1/Admin Clerk/Bac Secretariat Member
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by jcolas on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Maam Bhabes wrote:
IS THERE ANY SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS/SEMINAR HERE IN THE BICOL REGION? WHEN? I HAVE CHECKED IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS OF THE gppb..THERE'S NO SCHEDULE OF ANY TRAINING WITH REGARDS TO THE REVISION OF 9184 1RR...I HAVE'NT ATTENDED YET ANY UPDATES ABOUT RA9184.

I advise that while waiting for the training on RA 9184 to be conducted in your area, you take hold of the Handbook on RA 9184 and start reading, or may I refer to you Miss Fe A. Araya, a PhilGEPS trainer and the Administrative Officer of DENR, Region 5. I hope their office is near yours so that it would be easy for you to contact her.
avatar
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Bhabes wrote:IS THERE ANY SCHEDULE OF TRAININGS/SEMINAR HERE IN THE BICOL REGION? WHEN? I HAVE CHECKED IN THE UPCOMING EVENTS OF THE gppb..THERE'S NO SCHEDULE OF ANY TRAINING WITH REGARDS TO THE REVISION OF 9184 1RR...I HAVE'NT ATTENDED YET ANY UPDATES ABOUT RA9184..
Reminder: Forum Rules and Guidelines
Posting
1. xxxx
4.Do not 'shout'. Lower case should be used unless there is a reason to capitalize. 'Shouting' is the liberal and unreasonable use of upper case. It is considered impolite and is discouraged.

Hi "Bhabes" regarding your concern, try this
LINK . Hope it will help. bounce
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by fe a. araya on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 am

Hi "bhabes" I know you don't mean to "shout" but welcome to this forum. Actually, recently a training has just been conducted at B.U Legaspi. on the revised IRR. That was last Sept 30 - Oct 2. There was an invitation sent to all agencies by B.U and it was posted in the schedule of trainings in this site. I am inviting you also to attend Buyers' Training to be conducted by PhilGEPS monthly. Just contact me (052-4820689) or thru my email ad arayafe@yahoo.com
avatar
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by firstlady_5167 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

when & where is the next buyer training?
avatar
firstlady_5167
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 60
Company/Agency : City Government of Tacloban
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Statistician/BAC Sec
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

firstlady_5167 wrote:when & where is the next buyer training?
There will be two scheduled buyer trainings next week at EARIST. Nov.23-24 and Nov 25-26, 2010. Please coordinate with the eBBSi or PhilGEPS (www.philgepstraining.net) Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by firstlady_5167 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

where is EARIST sir?
avatar
firstlady_5167
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 60
Company/Agency : City Government of Tacloban
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Statistician/BAC Sec
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 am

firstlady_5167 wrote:where is EARIST sir?
Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology beside Nagtahan flyover (Manila). Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Bhabes on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 am

@ MAM FE.....sorry for making it all capitalize... we didnt receive any invitation from BU regarding that seminar... but i already attended a buyers training conducted by the ebbsi... kindly inform me mam if theres any upcoming seminars re: revised IRR of 9184.. thank you.. Smile
avatar
Bhabes
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : Bureau of Fire Protection Regional Office 5
Occupation/Designation : Fire Officer 1/Admin Clerk/Bac Secretariat Member
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by fe a. araya on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am

GUD AM. Pls. give me your office # so i can advise you in case we receive another invitation or better still ,try to visit BU, I think Engr. Amelia Dorosan is one of the accredited GPPB Trainer. It's gud to know you have attended the buyers training. I hope you got something from that training and now applying what you learned.
avatar
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Bhabes on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Gud pm mam... kindly inform us if there's any shced of trainings/seminar regarding the revised IRR of RA9184 here in Legazpi City.. my office number is 481-5013.... Thank you..
avatar
Bhabes
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : Bureau of Fire Protection Regional Office 5
Occupation/Designation : Fire Officer 1/Admin Clerk/Bac Secretariat Member
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by fe a. araya on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 am

Hi bhabes! Actually, I am not an accredited trainor on the IRR. But I can refer you to one of the trainors, Engr. Amelia A. Dorosan, tel/fax no. 4812159. She is with the Bicol University, Legaspi City
avatar
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 am

fe a. araya wrote:Hi bhabes! Actually, I am not an accredited trainor on the IRR. x x x

Hopefully, and in line with the thrust of both GPPB and PhilGEPS, all PhilGEPS trainers are now being considered (after establishment of criteria) by the GPPB to be tapped as part of their composite team. On the other hand, GPPB accredited trainers are also expected to be able to discuss PhilGEPS modules after the much anticipated merger following the release of "Online Bid Submission" feature.

Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

engrjhez® wrote:
fe a. araya wrote:Hi bhabes! Actually, I am not an accredited trainor on the IRR. x x x

Hopefully, and in line with the thrust of both GPPB and PhilGEPS, all PhilGEPS trainers are now being considered (after establishment of criteria) by the GPPB to be tapped as part of their composite team. On the other hand, GPPB accredited trainers are also expected to be able to discuss PhilGEPS modules after the much anticipated merger following the release of "Online Bid Submission" feature.

Smile

For the moment and until further notice, per advise from the GPPB-TSO, regular training activities are suspended, except those specifically requested by and to be conducted in-house by procuring entities where GPPB-authorized procurement trainers are invited as resource persons.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 am

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
fe a. araya wrote:Hi bhabes! Actually, I am not an accredited trainor on the IRR. x x x

Hopefully, and in line with the thrust of both GPPB and PhilGEPS, all PhilGEPS trainers are now being considered (after establishment of criteria) by the GPPB to be tapped as part of their composite team. On the other hand, GPPB accredited trainers are also expected to be able to discuss PhilGEPS modules after the much anticipated merger following the release of "Online Bid Submission" feature.

Smile

For the moment and until further notice, per advise from the GPPB-TSO, regular training activities are suspended, except those specifically requested by and to be conducted in-house by procuring entities where GPPB-authorized procurement trainers are invited as resource persons.

@RDV Thanks for the info. Smile

@fe_araya PhilGEPS trainers (together with PS) are invited to attend Trainers' Training on Virtual Store on 06-08 April 2011 at Lancaster Hotel, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. Now we can meet personally (how about jcolas?) Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 am

engrjhez® wrote: xxxxxx PhilGEPS trainers (together with PS) are invited to attend Trainers' Training on Virtual Store on 06-08 April 2011 at Lancaster Hotel, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. xxxxxxx
Hopefully, PHILGEPS could come up with a users guide in pdf format, for us way downsouth its the only option we had. Peace. bounce



avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 am

sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez® wrote: xxxxxx PhilGEPS trainers (together with PS) are invited to attend Trainers' Training on Virtual Store on 06-08 April 2011 at Lancaster Hotel, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. xxxxxxx
Hopefully, PHILGEPS could come up with a users guide in pdf format, for us way downsouth its the only option we had. Peace. bounce

I will ask the PhilGEPS if there would be no problem in distributing the Buyer's Manual over the net (because I know it is being distributed as part of Buyer Module Training. From what I know, some or part of the Module was provided by eBBSi from which the PhilGEPS had a Memorandum of Agreement with. Soon as I have ascertained if there are no violations of copyright, I will email it to you (or even provide a link to download it). Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 am

engrjhez® wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez® wrote: xxxxxx PhilGEPS trainers (together with PS) are invited to attend Trainers' Training on Virtual Store on 06-08 April 2011 at Lancaster Hotel, Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. xxxxxxx
Hopefully, PHILGEPS could come up with a users guide in pdf format, for us way downsouth its the only option we had. Peace. bounce

I will ask the PhilGEPS if there would be no problem in distributing the Buyer's Manual over the net (because I know it is being distributed as part of Buyer Module Training. From what I know, some or part of the Module was provided by eBBSi from which the PhilGEPS had a Memorandum of Agreement with. Soon as I have ascertained if there are no violations of copyright, I will email it to you (or even provide a link to download it). Smile
Thanks in advance "engrjhez®". cheers Although I am no longer connected with the BAC/Secretariat, I need to update myself. Smile
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by msm326 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 am

Can I ask a favor too? can yo kindly send it to me
We are not much updated on this training salamat
msm326
avatar
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by mykeliwanag on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello , Is there anybody here to help us to know the schedule of training for RA9184? We are from LGU- Cavite City.. Thanks..

mykeliwanag
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : LGU-Cavite City
Occupation/Designation : Government Employee/Clerk II
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:02 pm

mykeliwanag wrote:Hello , Is there anybody here to help us to know the schedule of training for RA9184? We are from LGU- Cavite City.. Thanks..

You may contact the GPPB Technical Support Office for scheduling at (02) 900-6741 to 42. Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Tagabukid on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi all, just registered newly to this site. Haven't explore much yet this site. May I ask if anyone can share a powerpoint presentation materials regarding RA 9184? or share a link any available presentation materials. Thanks in advance.
avatar
Tagabukid
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : Bukidnon Provincial Government
Occupation/Designation : IT Officer
Registration date : 2012-08-10

http://www.bukidnon.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Tagabukid on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Tagabukid wrote:Hi all, just registered newly to this site. Haven't explore much yet this site. May I ask if anyone can share a powerpoint presentation materials regarding RA 9184? or share a link any available presentation materials. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I have downloaded already the whole RA-9184 law and its IRR. Thanks.
avatar
Tagabukid
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : Bukidnon Provincial Government
Occupation/Designation : IT Officer
Registration date : 2012-08-10

http://www.bukidnon.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Tagabukid wrote:
Tagabukid wrote:Hi all, just registered newly to this site. Haven't explore much yet this site. May I ask if anyone can share a powerpoint presentation materials regarding RA 9184? or share a link any available presentation materials. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I have downloaded already the whole RA-9184 law and its IRR. Thanks.

Here are some:

Salient Features (GOODS) pps

Salient Features (INFRA) pps

Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Thanks . .

Post by Tagabukid on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

@ engrjhez®

Thanks for sharing these files. This helps a lot. Thanks for the effort Smile
avatar
Tagabukid
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : Bukidnon Provincial Government
Occupation/Designation : IT Officer
Registration date : 2012-08-10

http://www.bukidnon.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: training/seminar in the revised irr of RA 9184

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum