Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Single BAC, Two Chairmen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Single BAC, Two Chairmen

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:18 pm

This was posted in the GPPB website by two persons (by: Cesar Cabrera and Edna de Leon)
can the HOPE designate two Chairmen in a single BAC?
This may be partly true when the HOPE opts to have Alternate BAC members. But still, technically speaking, there is only one BAC Chairman, and the other is an Alternate BAC Chairman - which are two distinct positions.

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Single BAC, Two Chairmen

Post by charlie brown on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:38 pm

engrjhez® wrote:This was posted in the GPPB website by two persons (by: Cesar Cabrera and Edna de Leon)
This may be partly true when the HOPE opts to have Alternate BAC members. But still, technically speaking, there is only one BAC Chairman, and the other is an Alternate BAC Chairman - which are two distinct positions.

Smile

A BAC Chair has a Vice chair that would take over in the former's absence. maybe an alternate Vice chair could be appointed in case the chair and the vice are not available at the same time. Also to my mind there is no need to create an alternate for each BAC member. One or two alternate BAC members would perhaps be enough to ensure that a quorum is atttained in case a member or two is absent.
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:15 pm

charlie brown wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:This was posted in the GPPB website by two persons (by: Cesar Cabrera and Edna de Leon)

Smile

A BAC Chair has a Vice chair that would take over in the former's absence. maybe an alternate Vice chair could be appointed in case the chair and the vice are not available at the same time. Also to my mind there is no need to create an alternate for each BAC member. One or two alternate BAC members would perhaps be enough to ensure that a quorum is atttained in case a member or two is absent.

Unfortunately, charlie brown, an alternate BAC member can only alternate for his/her principal BAC member. He/She cannot alternate for any other absent BAC member.

I am not also amenable to designation of an Alternate BAC Chairman because it should be the Vice Chair who should take the place of the Chair when he/she is absent. I would, however, agree with you for an alternate Vice Chair in case the Chair and Vice Chair are not available at the same time so that there is the presence of a quorum and a presiding officer.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 pm

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Smile

Unfortunately, charlie brown, an alternate BAC member can only alternate for his/her principal BAC member. He/She cannot alternate for any other absent BAC member.

I am not also amenable to designation of an Alternate BAC Chairman because it should be the Vice Chair who should take the place of the Chair when he/she is absent. I would, however, agree with you for an alternate Vice Chair in case the Chair and Vice Chair are not available at the same time so that there is the presence of a quorum and a presiding officer.

Yup we can always have an alternate for each regular member if the HOPE feels that it needs to cover any eventuality. what I pointed out was to my mind the least possible number of alternates where a quorum could still be had even when the chair, the vice chair and one or even two regular members would be absent.
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 am

charlie brown wrote:
RDV @ GP3i wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Smile

Yup we can always have an alternate for each regular member if the HOPE feels that it needs to cover any eventuality. what I pointed out was to my mind the least possible number of alternates where a quorum could still be had even when the chair, the vice chair and one or even two regular members would be absent.

You mean, meron alternate na lang yung pala "absent" na BAC member (maybe because of the demands of his/her regular work). The other BAC members that regularly attends need not have alternate members. Sounds reasonable. Very Happy
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

PGA Bout adept Scott Verplank followed up endure week

Post by aobama52 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

PGA Bout adept Scott Verplank followed up endure week

Hi,everyone!There are some new golf clubs in our store,for example: Mizuno JPX E500 Disciplinarian , Mizuno MX-560 Disciplinarian , Mizuno JPX Fairway WoodNobody aback Jack Nicklaus bedevilled a bold as alarming as wholesale christmas decorations
Woods.That’s changed, dramatically.While Woods appears to accept absent the aplomb that fabricated him so formidable, his competition’s accepting it.We’ve heard it in the boldest agreement the endure few months.“I would adulation to face Tiger,” Northern Ireland’s Rory McIlroy said in the weeks arch up to the Ryder Cup. “Unless his bold rapidly improves, I ahead anyone in the European aggregation would christmas golf decoration
adorned his affairs adjoin him.”While assured Woods will arise aback and win added majors, PGA Bout adept Scott Verplank followed up endure anniversary on the blowing he’s assay from adolescent bout pros.“All I apperceive is that the world’s a lot altered than it acclimated to be,” Verplank said. “As able as Tiger is, I would doubtable he’s traveling to acquisition his golf game.

aobama52

Male Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : LONDON
Occupation/Designation : Y6T57UY6
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top