Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Electric Cooperatives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Electric Cooperatives

Post by riddler on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:01 pm

hello. Very Happy i just wanna ask if procurements of Local Electric Cooperatives covered by the provisions of the new IRR..
if not, what method are they using since they are under the umbrella of our National Electric Administration.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Electric Cooperatives

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 am

riddler wrote: hello. Very Happy i just wanna ask if procurements of Local Electric Cooperatives covered by the provisions of the new IRR..
if not, what method are they using since they are under the umbrella of our National Electric Administration.

Yes, a local electric cooperative is covered by RA 9184 and its IRR since it are considered a government agency or instrumentality.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 am

I tried to search the PHILGEPS portal for registered "local electric cooperatives" and yield negative results. except for NEA, NTC (Transco), NPC. post your comment. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 pm

sunriser431 wrote:I tried to search the PHILGEPS portal for registered "local electric cooperatives" and yield negative results. except for NEA, NTC (Transco), NPC. post your comment. bounce

scratch scratch scratch ganun ba? i posted the query coz' i wonder what Law on procurements are these Local Electric Cooperatives use since parang semi-private/quasi naman ang function ng org. nila.. it conducts a normal process of bidding with a BAC composition and a Board to approve the reso... i believed that since these institution are using public money from its members and maybe grants from the NEA or even using the Pork Barrel fund should be guided by RA 9184. scratch scratch ha ha ha, another worm in a can.. lol!
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

riddler wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:I tried to search the PHILGEPS portal for registered "local electric cooperatives" and yield negative results. except for NEA, NTC (Transco), NPC. post your comment. bounce

scratch scratch scratch ganun ba? i posted the query coz' i wonder what Law on procurements are these Local Electric Cooperatives use since parang semi-private/quasi naman ang function ng org. nila.. it conducts a normal process of bidding with a BAC composition and a Board to approve the reso... i believed that since these institution are using public money from its members and maybe grants from the NEA or even using the Pork Barrel fund should be guided by RA 9184. scratch scratch ha ha ha, another worm in a can.. lol!

If you were referring to electric cooperatives in the general sense, including those under the general supervision and control of the National Electrification Administration (NEA), which is a GOCC, they are considered private corporations or cooperatives.

My previous answer was on the basis of "local electric cooperatives" which I thought to mean those operated by a local government unit (LGU), which is allowed under the EPIRA Law.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 pm

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
riddler wrote:

If you were referring to electric cooperatives in the general sense, including those under the general supervision and control of the National Electrification Administration (NEA), which is a GOCC, they are considered private corporations or cooperatives.

My previous answer was on the basis of "local electric cooperatives" which I thought to mean those operated by a local government unit (LGU), which is allowed under the EPIRA Law.

yes. I get your point RDV, i really meant "Electric Cooperatives" under the supervision of the NEA. Very Happy if these coops are considered as "private corps. or coops", i just wonder how or what law or decrees are used on its procurement, coz' it also has its own BAC.. Very Happy scratch just a thought.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down