Latest topics

lease of office space / warehouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lease of office space / warehouse

Post by LJ on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm

good day to all! i just would like to ask for your inputs. we are on the process of procuring through nego procurement our lease of office space for our extension office and warehouse. one of our officers ask if we are still going to go through the procedures of the negotiated procurement even if it is impractical to transfer, in case the lowest bidder will not be our existing contractor/supplier? please give me opinions on this matter. what should i tell our officers? thanks a lot.
LJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : GOCC
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: lease of office space / warehouse

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:18 pm

LJ wrote:good day to all! i just would like to ask for your inputs. we are on the process of procuring through nego procurement our lease of office space for our extension office and warehouse. one of our officers ask if we are still going to go through the procedures of the negotiated procurement even if it is impractical to transfer, in case the lowest bidder will not be our existing contractor/supplier? please give me opinions on this matter. what should i tell our officers? thanks a lot.
try this LINK , it might help. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LJ on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 am

ok sir. i have also referred to that guidelines na po. thanks po. and i already told our officer regarding that guidelines. he even told me to refer this case to our COA auditor, to ask that question kumbaga. anyways, ask ko lang po, in case po we will have a multi-year contract, our ABC is for the first year only or for the 3 years? in our existing contract kc, kasama dun sa contract ang 10% increase ng rate per year. ok lang po ba yun? paano ko pu yun i-incorporate sa ABC? thanks a lot po.
LJ
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : GOCC
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down