Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

bid forms for the purchase of motor vehicles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bid forms for the purchase of motor vehicles.

Post by pidot on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:39 pm

hi. i was recently appointed to the BAC's TWG for the acquisition of motor vehicles. as i'm new to this, i have several queries:

1. can i use the standard format for bidding in the acquisition of goods in the bidding for the acquisition of motor vehicles?

2. as our agency has already made a decision on the make and model of the motor vehicles to be acquired, is it necessary to go through the bidding process? or can we instead use the alternative modes of acquisition in acquiring the motor vehicles?

3. if there is already a format for bidding in the acquisition of motor vehicles, can you please send me the link or the file through email?

thanks in advance for any help that you can provide me on this matter.
pidot

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : AFP-RSBS
Occupation/Designation : Legal Researcher
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: bid forms for the purchase of motor vehicles.

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:00 pm

pidot wrote:hi. i was recently appointed to the BAC's TWG for the acquisition of motor vehicles. as i'm new to this, i have several queries:

1. can i use the standard format for bidding in the acquisition of goods in the bidding for the acquisition of motor vehicles?
Yes. Motor vehicles actually fall under Procurement of Goods.

pidot wrote:
2. as our agency has already made a decision on the make and model of the motor vehicles to be acquired, is it necessary to go through the bidding process? or can we instead use the alternative modes of acquisition in acquiring the motor vehicles?
Public Bidding is always our default mode of procurement. Alternative methods may only be resorted on highly exceptional cases. If the conditions of alternative methods of procurement are satisfied, particularly in promoting economy and efficiency, and it does not violate any threshold and does not result in splitting of contracts, then you may.

pidot wrote:
3. if there is already a format for bidding in the acquisition of motor vehicles, can you please send me the link or the file through email?
If you are pertaining to Philippine Bidding Documents, simply click the link in the 'running message' above.

pidot wrote:
thanks in advance for any help that you can provide me on this matter.
You are welcome and keep on posting. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top