double registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

double registration

Post by madingcena on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm

hmm... i had read some topics that might help me in registering to PHILGEPS... but my problem is that after i registered to Philgeps website... this is what they reply:
Thank you for your interest in participating in the PhilGEPS. However, we regret to inform you that your online registration has been denied due to the following reason(s):

Member Type: Buyer (just more confusing in my part.. since we are Government Agency or LGU)
Organization Name: LGUMINGLANILLACEBU
Application Date: 10/11/2010
Reason for Disapproval: double registration, has an existing account in PhilGEPS Database

what should i do? pls. help so that we can start posting our bid documents asap..

Your prompt action on this matter is highly appreciated... Thank you..
madingcena

Female Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : Municipality of Minglanilla
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Aide VI/BAC Sec.
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: double registration

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

Welcome to the forum madingcena,

Are you trying to register your LGU in the PhilGEPS? or would you like to be registered as a user (buyer) in the PhilGEPS under your LGU?

For the 1st question, you may ask previous BAC/BAC Secretaries. If indeed your LGU is already registered, you don't need to register anymore.

For 2nd question, you check who is your "buyer coordinator" and you ask him/her to add an account of you under your LGU. If the Buyer coordinator is no longer connected with your agency, write the PhilGEPS that you will be designating someone else as "buyer coordinator" (it may be you now).

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by madingcena on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:08 am

hi engrjhez®,

Actually, i was confused why member type is buyer?.. what member type(buyer) means? i was supposed to register our LGU the Municipality of Minglanilla in the Philgeps...
In your first question... our previous BAC Secretariat had passed away... so, i need your help on this matter..
Second, I don't have any ideas regarding the "buyer coordinator" because as far as I know, we haven't registered to PHILGEPS...

Thank you and more power!

madingcena
madingcena

Female Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : Municipality of Minglanilla
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Aide VI/BAC Sec.
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 pm

madingcena wrote:hi engrjhez®,

Actually, i was confused why member type is buyer?.. what member type(buyer) means? i was supposed to register our LGU the Municipality of Minglanilla in the Philgeps...
We call government agencies as BUYER and the suppliers, contractors, etc. as SUPPLIER. We are called buyers because we BUY items as we procure them from SUPPLIERS. In fact, the government is the biggest BUYER group in the country.

madingcena wrote:
In your first question... our previous BAC Secretariat had passed away... so, i need your help on this matter..
Second, I don't have any ideas regarding the "buyer coordinator" because as far as I know, we haven't registered to PHILGEPS...

Thank you and more power!

madingcena
Having the message:
Member Type: Buyer
Organization Name: LGUMINGLANILLACEBU
Application Date: 10/11/2010
Reason for Disapproval: double registration, has an existing account in PhilGEPS Database
means that your Agency/LGU was already registered. If it happens that the Head of BAC Secretariat (which you said passed away) was also the buyer coordinator, you may request from PhilGEPS assignment of new personnel to take its function. You may confirm this with the PhilGEPS (02-900-5232 to 38).

I also suggest that you take time to attend a BUYER class training from PhilGEPS. It is a 2-day seminar and hands-on training for government agencies on how to use and administer the use of PhilGEPS. There are regular schedules done weekly at Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology (EARIST). For more info, follow this link. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyd666 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

Good morning, I am now currently having problems with my registration. On August 5, 2014 around 2 pm I registered for an account and on August 6, afternoon until evening Ive checked my email if there's a notification of Philgeps user ID and password But there was none . So around 9 pm, I registered again. Today I've received a notification from philgeps that says

Dear Ms. Grace C. Cataleno,

Thank you for your interest in participating in the PhilGEPS. However, we regret to inform you that your online registration has been denied due to the following reason(s):

Member Type: Buyer
Organization Name: BARANGAY POBLACION, STA. MARIA, DAVAO DEL SUR/OCCIDENTAL
Application Date: 05/08/2014
Reason for Disapproval: double registration.

Thank you.
DEPARTMENT OF BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT - PROCUREMENT SERVICE
Unit 608, Raffles Corporate Center,
F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City,
Metro Manila,
Philippines
Tel : 63 - 2 - 6406900
Fax : 63 - 2 - 6406900

I searched Poblacion Sta. maria, Davao del Sur on Philgeps directory and there was one dated of registration is Aug 6. But we did not received any notification of our USER ID and Password from them! So how can we log in now? We are about to post an ITB for a certain project ASAP.

MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN WE ACCESS OUR ACCOUNT ON PHILGEPS. ? TY

darksyd666

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Local Government Unit of Sta. Maria
Occupation/Designation : Admin. Aid III
Registration date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top