Latest topics

Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

Post by riddler on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:05 am

hello. Very Happy 'just wanna ask, what are other related document required in the Financial Component of the Bid mentioned under BDS 13.1(b)?

Does the following documents;

1. Detailed Estimate
2. Summary sheet of the unit price of Construction Materials
3. Labor rates, and
4. Rate of equipment rentals,

be allowed in addition to the Financial Proposal as mentioned in the ITB/BDS 13.1(b)? Very Happy
avatar
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:51 pm

riddler wrote:hello. Very Happy 'just wanna ask, what are other related document required in the Financial Component of the Bid mentioned under BDS 13.1(b)?

Does the following documents;

1. Detailed Estimate
2. Summary sheet of the unit price of Construction Materials
3. Labor rates, and
4. Rate of equipment rentals,

be allowed in addition to the Financial Proposal as mentioned in the ITB/BDS 13.1(b)? Very Happy

Detailed Estimate may already have it all. A good detailed estimate gives information on your 2, 3, and 4. What you may add is Cash Flow and Payment Schedule. Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

Post by riddler on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

engrjhez® wrote:
riddler wrote:hello. Very Happy 'just wanna ask, what are other related document required in the Financial Component of the Bid mentioned under BDS 13.1(b)?

Does the following documents;

1. Detailed Estimate
2. Summary sheet of the unit price of Construction Materials
3. Labor rates, and
4. Rate of equipment rentals,

be allowed in addition to the Financial Proposal as mentioned in the ITB/BDS 13.1(b)? Very Happy

Detailed Estimate may already have it all. A good detailed estimate gives information on your 2, 3, and 4. What you may add is Cash Flow and Payment Schedule. Smile

thanksfor the reply engrjhez Very Happy , but going back to my query, are Detailed Estimates including Cash Flow and Payment Sked be included in BDS 13.1(b)? Very Happy
avatar
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 am

riddler wrote:
thanksfor the reply engrjhez Very Happy , but going back to my query, are Detailed Estimates including Cash Flow and Payment Sked be included in BDS 13.1(b)? Very Happy
Yes, you may require them as part of Financial Component of the Bid under ITB Clause 13.1.b to be stated in BDS 13.1. Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Component for Infra BDS 13.1(b)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum