Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4


BAC Honoraria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAC Honoraria

Post by dj on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Good day everyone!
I would like to know if its possible that we can use the proceeds from our bidding documents last month, November 2010, to pay the BAC honoraria where bidding was done last July 2010? because the sales of our bid docs of that month is not sufficient to pay the BAC honoraria for the month of July.
avatar
dj
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : Government
Occupation/Designation : Secretariat(new member)
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:53 am

dj wrote:Good day everyone!
I would like to know if its possible that we can use the proceeds from our bidding documents last month, November 2010, to pay the BAC honoraria where bidding was done last July 2010? because the sales of our bid docs of that month is not sufficient to pay the BAC honoraria for the month of July.

No problem with that for as long as (1) you have funds available (2) the said procurement has not been used for honoraria purposes, and (3) you have not exceeded the 25% average monthly honoraria of members. Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by Incredibles209 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:26 am

Pwede bang gamitin ang collection sa hindi pa na award na projects sa honorarium sa na award dahil short yung collections ng na award?

Incredibles209
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2015-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by Incredibles209 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 am

Pwede bang gamitin ang collection sa hindi pa na award na projects sa honorarium sa na award dahil short yung collections ng na award?

Incredibles209
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2015-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:53 am

Incredibles209 wrote:Pwede bang gamitin ang collection sa hindi pa na award na projects sa honorarium sa na award dahil short yung collections ng na award?

Hindi. Sa mga successfully awarded projects lamang pwede sumingil ng Honoraria sang-ayon sa DBM Budget Circular 2004-5a.
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by Incredibles209 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 am

Kasi yung basis ng BAC sa payroll nila ay yung total collections kahit yung ibang collections di pa awarded projects.

Incredibles209
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2015-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by Incredibles209 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:47 am

Pwede bang gamitin ang collection pero hanggang sa resolution of award to winning bidder lang?

Incredibles209
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2015-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by krizzanpaguio on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi, Good Day Everyone!!

Can I please have your interpretation on Section 5.4 of DBM Budget Circular No. 2004-5A re: the 25% cap on BAC honararia. I'm getting confused with so many varying interpretations on this. For example, on a particular month, a BAC Chairman with a basic salary of P42,967.00, claimed honoraria for 4 successfully awarded projects amounting to P12,000.00 (P3,000.00 per project). Does Section 5.4 mean that the BAC Chairman should claim only P10,741.75 (25% of salary) because the P12,000.00 already exceeded the 25% cap or not?

What does "average amount of honoraria per month over one year" means? and its effect on the computation of honoraria? Thanks!

krizzanpaguio
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Commission on Audit
Occupation/Designation : Audit Team Member
Registration date : 2015-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by bujoy2015 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 am

krizzanpaguio wrote:Hi, Good Day Everyone!!

Can I please have your interpretation on Section 5.4 of DBM Budget Circular No. 2004-5A re: the 25% cap on BAC honararia. I'm getting confused with so many varying interpretations on this. For example, on a particular month, a BAC Chairman with a basic salary of P42,967.00, claimed honoraria for 4 successfully awarded projects amounting to P12,000.00 (P3,000.00 per project). Does Section 5.4 mean that the BAC Chairman should claim only P10,741.75 (25% of salary) because the P12,000.00 already exceeded the 25% cap or not?

ATTENTION: engrjhez
We do have same concern with krizzanpaguio in our agency, particularly:
What does "average amount of honoraria per month over one year" means? and its effect on the computation of honoraria?

Hope you could give a detail explanation on this matter. Thanks po.. Smile

bujoy2015
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : ONP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2015-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by alpha1 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:17 pm

bujoy2015 wrote:
krizzanpaguio wrote:Hi, Good Day Everyone!!

Can I please have your interpretation on Section 5.4 of DBM Budget Circular No. 2004-5A re: the 25% cap on BAC honararia. I'm getting confused with so many varying interpretations on this. For example, on a particular month, a BAC Chairman with a basic salary of P42,967.00, claimed honoraria for 4 successfully awarded projects amounting to P12,000.00 (P3,000.00 per project). Does Section 5.4 mean that the BAC Chairman should claim only P10,741.75 (25% of salary) because the P12,000.00 already exceeded the 25% cap or not?

ATTENTION: engrjhez
We do have same concern with krizzanpaguio in our agency, particularly:
What does "average amount of honoraria per month over one year" means? and its effect on the computation of honoraria?

Hope you could give a detail explanation on this matter. Thanks po.. Smile

Krizzanpaguio:

In my opinion, the BAC Chairman should have received only P 10,741.75 (the average amount of honoraria per month) equivalent 25% of his basic monthly salary. Meaning he could not received any honorarium more than P 10,741.75/per month within the year even though there are sufficient fund for the payment of honorarium.

If you have notice, DBM Circular 2004-5A which amends DBM Circular 2004-5 states that

Section 1 : BACKGROUND

Budget Circular (BC) No. 2004-5, dated March 23, 2004, provides the guidelines on the
grant of honoraria to government personnel involved in government procurement
consistent with Republic Act 9184 (Government Procurement Reform Act). Certain
provisions thereof need further clarification particularly on the entitlement to honoraria
when alternative modes of procurement are used, the definition of a “successful
procurement project”, and the funding source for payment of honoraria.
(emphasis mine).

It only specifically clarifies the definition of a "successful procurement project" and the "funding source" hence it did not amend the whole circular. Under Section 4.2 of BC 2004-5 provides that "Section 4.2 The total amount of honoraria received in a month may not exceed twenty five percent (25%) of the monthly basic salary." (emphasis supplied). I think this provision is very self explanatory.
avatar
alpha1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 54
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Department Head
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Honoraria

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum