Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

BAC Involvement for POs under an MOOE Account that cannot be completely delivered within the CY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAC Involvement for POs under an MOOE Account that cannot be completely delivered within the CY

Post by trezada on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Sir/Madam:

Good day!

The situation is we have an outstanding Purchase Order by the end of this year 2010. Considering the storage capacity and the utilization progress of the said items, our department deems that the complete delivery of the said items would be by January of 2011. Since the items are charged to an MOOE account which closes by the end of the year and that the said items delivered by January cannot be considered as a liability/payable under 2010 account since the delivery happened by January of 2011 (thus, considered an MOOE under 2011). On behalf of our department, I would like to query on the necessary BAC actions or resolutions for the said concern. Should the end-user process a new Purchase Request charging the balance of the said purchase order to the account of the same nature under 2011? Else, what should be the appropriate BAC Action for this situation in order to reflect the validity of the said purchase order balance of items for delivery to be charged to the current account of 2011?The end-user deems that the option of canceling the outstanding quantity balance of the item for delivery and processing an all-new PR as detrimental to the operations considering of the length of time of the procurement process.

In anticipation of your prompt response, we convey our sincere gratitude. Happy Holidays!
trezada

Female Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : LGU- Cebu CIty
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer IV
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Involvement for POs under an MOOE Account that cannot be completely delivered within the CY

Post by jcolas on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:54 pm

To all forum enthusiasts:

"Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC Involvement for POs under an MOOE Account that cannot be completely delivered within the CY

Post by trezada on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

hi:-) merry christmas too:-)
trezada

Back to top Go down

Post by trezada on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 am

SOS...
trezada

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm

We are on the same umbrella , an LGU, it would be best to discuss first this matter to your City Accountant because it is within the closing stage of our LGU financial matters thus you need to report this to you COA na . For the GSO we are required to submit inventories and even other office supplies should be reported to the accounting department for proper reconciliation.
msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm

trezada wrote:Sir/Madam:

Good day!

The situation is we have an outstanding Purchase Order by the end of this year 2010. Considering the storage capacity and the utilization progress of the said items, our department deems that the complete delivery of the said items would be by January of 2011. Since the items are charged to an MOOE account which closes by the end of the year and that the said items delivered by January cannot be considered as a liability/payable under 2010 account since the delivery happened by January of 2011 (thus, considered an MOOE under 2011). On behalf of our department, I would like to query on the necessary BAC actions or resolutions for the said concern. Should the end-user process a new Purchase Request charging the balance of the said purchase order to the account of the same nature under 2011? Else, what should be the appropriate BAC Action for this situation in order to reflect the validity of the said purchase order balance of items for delivery to be charged to the current account of 2011?The end-user deems that the option of canceling the outstanding quantity balance of the item for delivery and processing an all-new PR as detrimental to the operations considering of the length of time of the procurement process.

In anticipation of your prompt response, we convey our sincere gratitude. Happy Holidays!
For your guidance. Hope it might help. bounce
Section 427 of GAAM. Requisitions during the last days of December. Requisitions for supplies and materials drawn during the last days of December intended to be paid out of the unexpended balance of the appropriations for supplies and materials shall not be allowed. All balances of appropriations for the past calendar year shall be applied only to the payment of expenses properly incurred during that year or to the fulfillment of contract in force properly excecuted for bona fide needs in the said calendar year when the contracts were made.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by trezada on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am

thank you very much this was most helpful
trezada

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

Sunriser,

Can you kindly email me a *.pdf file or at least a link where I can download the GAAM? Can't find it in the net during my initial search. I have been reviewing the finance aspect na rin as well eh.

Thanks.
drunken
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

engrjhez® wrote:Sunriser,

Can you kindly email me a *.pdf file or at least a link where I can download the GAAM? Can't find it in the net during my initial search. I have been reviewing the finance aspect na rin as well eh.

Thanks.
drunken
Actually, there is no available copy either in pdf or word format. sorry jhez, I believe even in COA website, it has three volumes, the most useful is volume 1. I believe GAAM volume 11 has been replace by the NGAS manual (circular 2002-002 dated June 20, 2002). bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top