How to join the bidding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to join the bidding?

Post by Finding neo on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Hello!

Gooday to all!

My company wants to participate in the bidding and I was tasked to know the process on how to be accredited.

We want to participate in the BSP public bidding.

My first step is to get a certification from the PhilGEPS. But after getting a certification from the PhilGEPS and don't have anymore idea on what I'm going to do.

Please help. Thank you.
Finding neo

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : NEO Manufacturing and Services, Inc.
Occupation/Designation : Account Manager
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How to join the bidding?

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Welcome Neo,

There are a lot of other requirements before joining a procurement bidding in the government. In summary, you must be LEGALLY, TECHNICALLY and FINACIALLY capable to participate. Since you intent to particularly join the BSP bidding, you have to identify first what you are participating with. Is it within your line of business? Have you seen an advertisement in the newspaper? If so, a brief of the instructions and basic procedures are already within that published article.

If you are still looking for opportunities, you may visit their website or drop by the BAC Secretariat office of the BSP to personally inquire of the process. A short course with the Phil-GEPS team as to the use of their website may be of big help.

Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2477
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top