Procurement of Consultancy Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Procurement of Consultancy Services

Post by msm326 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 am

Please share opinions and points on procurement of services with a budget only of 600,000 for 5 pax . They will be under the Office of the Mayor and will handle political affairs, special projects such as community organizing, education related special tasks and economic enterprise schemes for the market...honestly they could not be appointed na because of their age ..(yuou know what I mean) Are there SVP for consultancy too ...I am researching and still can't find some notes. If you have some experience with the same situation please share salamat......

msm326 Smile
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Procurement of Consultancy Services

Post by firstlady_5167 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am

Good morning to all GPPB readers. I am soliciting opinions on procurement of Services for Perimeter survey and mapping (9,000.00) & Biological resource Assessment (Flora & Fauna-115,000.00). Can we use SVP under Negotiated Procurement or is it under Consultancy? If under SVP-NP, what are the supporting documents to be attached in the Purchase Request?
firstlady_5167
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 60
Company/Agency : City Government of Tacloban
Occupation/Designation : Asst. Statistician/BAC Sec
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

firstlady_5167 wrote:Good morning to all GPPB readers. I am soliciting opinions on procurement of Services for Perimeter survey and mapping (9,000.00) & Biological resource Assessment (Flora & Fauna-115,000.00). Can we use SVP under Negotiated Procurement or is it under Consultancy? If under SVP-NP, what are the supporting documents to be attached in the Purchase Request?

Negotiated Procurement is a procurement method, which includes SVP, while Consultancy Services would refer to the kind of service being procured. They are not mutually exclusive. In other words, depending on your determination, the projects Perimeter Survey and Mapping and Biological Resource Assessment could both be considered Consultancy Services and could be procured using SVP under Negotiated Procurement.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:41 am

msm326 wrote:Please share opinions and points on procurement of services with a budget only of 600,000 for 5 pax . They will be under the Office of the Mayor and will handle political affairs, special projects such as community organizing, education related special tasks and economic enterprise schemes for the market...honestly they could not be appointed na because of their age ..(yuou know what I mean) Are there SVP for consultancy too ...I am researching and still can't find some notes. If you have some experience with the same situation please share salamat......

msm326 Smile

Small Value Procurement is applicable also to Consultancy Services, subject to the threshold requirements and to all other conditions under Sec. 53.9 of the IRR.

If the kind of services that you are looking for are either highly technical or proprietary, or primarily confidential or policy determining, the services of these individuals (5 pax, you say) could be procured under Negotiated Procurement as individual consultants under Sec. 53.7 of the IRR, provided recommended by the BAC and approved by the HOPE and the term of each consultant should at the most be 6 months, although renewable at the option of the HOPE which should not exceed his/her term of office.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by happy12 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Luxi, very happy to be here, thank you for the care.

happy12

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : hongmai
Occupation/Designation : xiamen
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top