gppb features

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gppb features

Post by juan dela cruz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:38 am

hi,
2 of the features of gppb are the following: 1. posting of winning bidders 2. document request list - list of interested bidders. agencies should NOT only required to submit a certificate from philgeps but also the interested bidders MUST make an order on the net. the agencies MUST post all the winning bidders to have transparency. thats why theres gppb, for transparency, right??
i strongly agree to have an observers like media people with cam (i prefer media than some personalities) to witness during the pre -bidding, dropping of bids, pre-evaluation (opening) and reading of bids... it must be a MUST for dpwh offices. you can find lots and lots of underground opportunities there.
by the way, what is a poll question?
tanx
juan dela cruz

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : dpwh
Occupation/Designation : maintenance
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: gppb features

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

juan dela cruz wrote:hi,
2 of the features of gppb are the following: 1. posting of winning bidders 2. document request list - list of interested bidders. agencies should NOT only required to submit a certificate from philgeps but also the interested bidders MUST make an order on the net. the agencies MUST post all the winning bidders to have transparency. thats why theres gppb, for transparency, right??

Welcome juan dela cruz!

I shall take your statement as a question. Yes, there are those feature in GEPS that are not only essential, but also legally necessary as per the law. The Document Request List (DRL) is obtained by registered GEPS suppliers upon downloading attachments of opportunities in the website. Upon closing of the opportunity, the registered suppliers in the DRL shall be subject to shortlisting, and consequently award. Trouble is, sometimes, even registered users do not either intend to register in DRL or does not know how to do it. I must agree this is important, but we cannot also deny incoming calls/fax, walk-ins, and drop by's in the office because they are all legally and equally entitled to the same opportunity.

juan dela cruz wrote:i strongly agree to have an observers like media people with cam (i prefer media than some personalities) to witness during the pre -bidding, dropping of bids, pre-evaluation (opening) and reading of bids... it must be a MUST for dpwh offices. you can find lots and lots of underground opportunities there.
The use of such media is not expressly prohibited by law, and it may be done at any BAC proceeding. You may find a related topic here.

juan dela cruz wrote:by the way, what is a poll question?
tanx
A poll question is when a question demands a "YES" or "NO" (and sometimes other options) answer to a certain proposal or query in order to ascertain the applicability of a feature here in the forum based on the number of votes. Click here for a sample. Although no results were posted, the POLL question was resolved in a separate topic [click here].
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top