PBD 4th Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PBD 4th Edition

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm

If the use of PBD 4th edition is mandatory as it was released by the GPPB, then why still promote in the running message above the 3rd Edition of PBDs? Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: PBD 4th Edition

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

engrjhez® wrote:If the use of PBD 4th edition is mandatory as it was released by the GPPB, then why still promote in the running message above the 3rd Edition of PBDs? Smile

Very Happy Maybe they forgot that the 4th edition of the PBDs is already effective.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 pm

sir engrjhez and sir rdv, gud pm. Same observartion. Perhaps they are just too busy with the PhilGEPS trainers training here at Lancaster Hotel. Sir engrjhez (or pwede na ba kita tawagin"jessie"?) Di ko pa nakita signature mo sa registration. Sabi ko nga kay sir joelle and ms. jane,kelangan makilala na kita, just like jcolas.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm

fe a. araya wrote:sir engrjhez and sir rdv, gud pm. Same observartion. Perhaps they are just too busy with the PhilGEPS trainers training here at Lancaster Hotel. Sir engrjhez (or pwede na ba kita tawagin"jessie"?) Di ko pa nakita signature mo sa registration. Sabi ko nga kay sir joelle and ms. jane,kelangan makilala na kita, just like jcolas.

The people involved wit PhilGEPS are not the same people involved in maintaining this Online Forum (GPPB-TSO).
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:21 pm

fe a. araya wrote:sir engrjhez and sir rdv, gud pm. Same observartion. Perhaps they are just too busy with the PhilGEPS trainers training here at Lancaster Hotel. Sir engrjhez (or pwede na ba kita tawagin"jessie"?) Di ko pa nakita signature mo sa registration. Sabi ko nga kay sir joelle and ms. jane,kelangan makilala na kita, just like jcolas.
Hi. you may call me Jhez na lang po. I haven't checked in pa po kasi most of today's activity is for the PS group (and it is similar na with the Training of Trainers we had). I will return there by evening and maybe we could meet at the Training Contract segment or the dinner.

RDV is right. This forum is maintained by GPPB-TSO Web Team. The training we will have until Friday is conducted by the PhilGEPS (with Development Partners ADB and WB).

Smile

engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm

engrjhez® wrote:If the use of PBD 4th edition is mandatory as it was released by the GPPB, then why still promote in the running message above the 3rd Edition of PBDs? Smile
Philippine Government Procurement
"Bridging gaps and breaking walls for a better understanding of procurement reforms"

a very good observation, engrjhez cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content