Can we Post Award Notices for multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can we Post Award Notices for multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

Post by mojo93099 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:33 pm

hi to all,

the topic on award notice posting is very helpful.

i would like to ask if we can post multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

we are using a "per item" evaluation and as a result, 2 or more winning bidders can be made under a single contract.

i have tried posting but after the first winning bidder has been posted, the system no longer allows for another bid award notice.

am i missing something? is there a solution for this?

thank you.

mojo93099

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Provincial Government of Misamis Oriental
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat Member
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Can we Post Award Notices for multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

mojo93099 wrote:hi to all,

i would like to ask if we can post multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

we are using a "per item" evaluation and as a result, 2 or more winning bidders can be made under a single contract.

i have tried posting but after the first winning bidder has been posted, the system no longer allows for another bid award notice.

thank you.
Excerpts from the "AWARD NOTICE CREATION" page
For notices published with multiple line items where each line item had a defined budget, the system will allow the agency to assign individual awards to the individual line items. Each line to be awarded will include the following components.
xxxxx
You can also use the "Help" Button located at the right side of the webpage for the step by step instructions in award notice creation
. Keep us posted for updates. Cheers bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Can we Post Award Notices for multiple winning bidders under a single contract?

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

mojo93099 wrote:hi to all,

thank you.

You have to understand that the default is single lumpsum bidding (which means bids must be complete and that incomplete bids shall be disqualified). However, if the Procuring Entity indicated in the bidding documents the existence of lots (or line items) or grouping thereof that may be possible to be awarded independently under the same contract, the posting in the PhilGEPS must be consistent in a way that "line items" as indicated under Step 2 (Notice Description) is availed or correctly filled up.

Under the current PhilGEPS version, it is now possible (for a limited time only) to add line items even if the the Bid Notice is already closed. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by mojo93099 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you very much... its a helpful note. i will discuss this with the BAC members and end-users.

it is also good to suggest, if philgeps allows it, to modify the current version to allow multiple winners under 1 contract.

but for now... we have to abide to the current version.

thank again

mojo93099

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Provincial Government of Misamis Oriental
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat Member
Registration date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top