disqualification due to incomplete price schedule but partial bids are allowed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disqualification due to incomplete price schedule but partial bids are allowed

Post by bong_bunda on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 am

hi,

there is one bidding dated 4/8/11 that I was disqualified due to incomplete pages submitted price schedule, I already passed the eligibility requirements and upon opening the financial the BAC found out that 4 pages are not included on the eleven page price schedule comprising 174 items. I just filled and submitted 7 pages of the price shed. because on that pages that I have products to offer. Noted also that partial bids are allowed and the LCB is computed per item not on lots. I suppose that the disqualification for partial bids only apply for lot price.

Please send your views and citations for i would like to file an MR to the bac and request the to allow my bid prices be included in the computation of LCB.

bong_bunda

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : emcor
Occupation/Designation : sales coordinator
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: disqualification due to incomplete price schedule but partial bids are allowed

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 am

bong_bunda wrote:hi,

there is one bidding dated 4/8/11 that I was disqualified due to incomplete pages submitted price schedule, I already passed the eligibility requirements and upon opening the financial the BAC found out that 4 pages are not included on the eleven page price schedule comprising 174 items. I just filled and submitted 7 pages of the price shed. because on that pages that I have products to offer. Noted also that partial bids are allowed and the LCB is computed per item not on lots. I suppose that the disqualification for partial bids only apply for lot price.

Please send your views and citations for i would like to file an MR to the bac and request the to allow my bid prices be included in the computation of LCB.
Welcome to this forum bong,

If the PE clearly indicated on their bidding documents that partial bids are allowed, and is further strengthen by the PhilGEPS posting as to per lot or per line item bidding, then your MR/RFR may be acceptable and worthy of reconsideration. Please be reminded that if none was indicated, the default rule is that "bids must be complete". Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: disqualification due to incomplete price schedule but partial bids are allowed

Post by bong_bunda on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 pm

thanks sir for your quick response,

in line with my concern, i am not sure if it was a line bidding but on the reading of bid prices are compared and be awarded to the LCB per item not on the ITB lot.

Sir my main error is that my price schedule is incomplete due to the fact that i have no products available to some items to be bid. Te BAC discussed during the pre bid conference that if the bidder does not have an offer on an item the none shall be indicated. what i id id that for the whole page that i have no product on the item, then i did not include the page for the price schedule.

None the less that ruling on pre bid was was not included in the addendum and supplemental bid bulletin.

sir, should my bid price have a chance to be included in the reading or bids because the PE automatically disqualifies my bid per section 28.3 a, even if the consider a per item or line bidding

thanks sir

bong_bunda

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

bong_bunda wrote:thanks sir for your quick response,

in line with my concern, i am not sure if it was a line bidding but on the reading of bid prices are compared and be awarded to the LCB per item not on the ITB lot.

Sir my main error is that my price schedule is incomplete due to the fact that i have no products available to some items to be bid. Te BAC discussed during the pre bid conference that if the bidder does not have an offer on an item the none shall be indicated. what i id id that for the whole page that i have no product on the item, then i did not include the page for the price schedule.

None the less that ruling on pre bid was was not included in the addendum and supplemental bid bulletin.

sir, should my bid price have a chance to be included in the reading or bids because the PE automatically disqualifies my bid per section 28.3 a, even if the consider a per item or line bidding

thanks sir

If you are you referring to Instruction to Bidders (ITB) when you said 28.3, that should be read in consonance with bid Data Sheet (BDS) under same ITB clause. Whatever is indicated there (as to grouping or line item) shall prevail.

You may also want to include in your RFR that since the question was raised during the pre-bid, a Bid Bulletin should have been issued by the BAC so that all other bidders have the idea on what transpired following the rule on "equal access to information". Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by bong_bunda on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:04 pm

thank you sir for the clarification, immediately tomorrow i will file my RFR, and update you to their response, till then nice day and thank you.

bong_bunda

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:18 pm

bong_bunda wrote:thank you sir for the clarification, immediately tomorrow i will file my RFR, and update you to their response, till then nice day and thank you.
Excerpts from PBDs for Goods
24.Opening and Preliminary Examination of Bids
24.1 xxxx
24.7.A Bidder determined as “failed” has three (3) calendar days upon written notice or, if present at the time of bid opening, upon verbal notification, within which to file a request or motion for reconsideration with the BAC xxxx.

If the schedule of opening of Bid was dated 4/8/11, I suppose on Monday (4/11/11) is the last day for you to file your MR. Keep us posted for updates. Good Luck.
Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top