trainings/seminars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: trainings/seminars

Post by kim_wd on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi again sa inyo!

So, pwede pala kaming mag-attend nung training intended for Province of Leyte kahit it's for LGUs. Good to know that too, sir RDV. I will inform our BAC on Monday regarding this. Thank you po!
kim_wd

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : GOCC water district
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks sir RDV for that quick response. Actually, the schedule in Legaspi is Febr. 16-18, 2010 but am afraid our Regional MANCON will also be scheduled on same dates (though tentative pa ang sked) All BAC members are participants to the MANCON. At least, am glad that we can attend to trainings being conducted by other region, perhaps in your REgion and gaya ng sinabi mo we, from NGAs, may be accommodated.

Dios Mabalos!
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jesteR on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Kim_wd, so are you telling (er, recommending/encouraging pala) your HOPE to attend the seminar along with the BAC members and Secretariat? Para once and for all, iisa ang naiintindihan nating lahat, o di ba? Very Happy
jesteR

Male Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : GOCC nfcsarrat
Occupation/Designation : operations
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:32 pm

amang1965 wrote:
ruel wrote:
jester81 wrote:In 2008, the COA did the seminar update for IRR-A (Region 1) we attended. The Revised IRR update will be spearheaded daw by DBM. Tapos na yata sila sa LGUs until Dec09, but have no sked yet for gocc's the last i called them up early this month. COA have done their own updates among their auditors. Sa seminar, i will strongly recommend that our HOPE will attend. Meron po ba taga Region 1 dito sa forum? Thanks.

If I would to choose, this is the best seminar jes, in this online Forum.. you can get lots and lots of learnings from our "battle tested warrior" veterans like RDV, Sunriser, engrjhez, amang, mmp, msm, venom, (atty shobe where are you na? going big-time na ata as consultant ah. Very Happy ) and everybody else out there lol! , who has the "hands-on" experience in the "Art of Govt Procurement Procurement". These unsung heroes (yakks! Very Happy Very Happy) who combined "theory and practice" in this very informative site. bounce (from the bottom of my heART, totoo po yun, yooh! sunny
grabe ka naman engr., tinawag mo pa kaming mga warrior, heh.he.
Agree,translated to tagalog " Battle tested warrior "= " Matanda na Mandirigma " lol!
consider the procurement milestone we have been. heh heh.( no offense intended guys)
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 am

sunriser431 wrote:
amang1965 wrote:
ruel wrote:
jester81 wrote:In 2008, the COA did the seminar update for IRR-A (Region 1) we attended. The Revised IRR update will be spearheaded daw by DBM. Tapos na yata sila sa LGUs until Dec09, but have no sked yet for gocc's the last i called them up early this month. COA have done their own updates among their auditors. Sa seminar, i will strongly recommend that our HOPE will attend. Meron po ba taga Region 1 dito sa forum? Thanks.

If I would to choose, this is the best seminar jes, in this online Forum.. you can get lots and lots of learnings from our "battle tested warrior" veterans like RDV, Sunriser, engrjhez, amang, mmp, msm, venom, (atty shobe where are you na? going big-time na ata as consultant ah. Very Happy ) and everybody else out there lol! , who has the "hands-on" experience in the "Art of Govt Procurement Procurement". These unsung heroes (yakks! Very Happy Very Happy) who combined "theory and practice" in this very informative site. bounce (from the bottom of my heART, totoo po yun, yooh! sunny
grabe ka naman engr., tinawag mo pa kaming mga warrior, heh.he.
Agree,translated to tagalog " Battle tested warrior "= " Matanda na Mandirigma " lol!
consider the procurement milestone we have been. heh heh.( no offense intended guys)

naku! masgrabe pa ito, tinagalog pa eh!!
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_wd on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:09 am

jester81 wrote:Hi Kim_wd, so are you telling (er, recommending/encouraging pala) your HOPE to attend the seminar along with the BAC members and Secretariat? Para once and for all, iisa ang naiintindihan nating lahat, o di ba? Very Happy

Yes, jester81, well... time & again i've been relaying it to the BAC. Di naman siguro masama yun di ba,because i think this is for them to "internalize" the essence of the General Procurement Reform Act. Marami kasing issues involved dyan, which is budgeting, to name one wherein funding appropriation for GOCCs is different from NGAs and of course, its relevance to the APP. And then there's the bidding process...
In fairness, though, they've attended a few seminars...
And i still think that the HOPE and the BAC should be working together towards the successful implementation of RA 9184 in the hope of achieving a smooth flow of the procurement process. Cool
kim_wd

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : GOCC water district
Occupation/Designation : BAC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top