Mayors permit validity and how to apply for an existing business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayors permit validity and how to apply for an existing business

Post by Cylver1 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 am

I applied for Mayor's permit and was issued one back in 2009, for a business i started which needed a dollar account set up, one of the requirements for the . The dollar account closed cause it was below the maintaining balance. The bank asked me to submit docs including the mayors permit. Will the old permit do? if not how to get a new one in Dasmarinas Cavite?

Cylver1

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : APC
Occupation/Designation : Supervisor
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayors permit validity and how to apply for an existing business

Post by engrjhez« on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

Cylver1 wrote:I applied for Mayor's permit and was issued one back in 2009, for a business i started which needed a dollar account set up, one of the requirements for the . The dollar account closed cause it was below the maintaining balance. The bank asked me to submit docs including the mayors permit. Will the old permit do? if not how to get a new one in Dasmarinas Cavite?

Mayor's Permit for Business usually expires every 31st of December of the year it was filed. Please visit the City of Dasmari˝as or their website at www.dasmarinas.gov.ph for application details. Smile
engrjhez«
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top