Latest topics

posting of bid bullitin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posting of bid bullitin

Post by Jundapogi on Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 am

can anyone help me...i don't know how to post a bid bulletin to philgeps. step by step kung maaari.
Jundapogi

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : cbnhs
Occupation/Designation : admin asst
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: posting of bid bullitin

Post by engrjhez® on Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Jundapogi wrote:can anyone help me...i don't know how to post a bid bulletin to philgeps. step by step kung maaari.

You can only post a bid bulletin as long as the procurement is in "active" status.

1. Login with GEPS User ID and password;

2. From the splash page, click "My Notices" (default is on "open notice list");

3. Click on the title of procurement you wish to post Bid Bulletin;

4. On Invitation to Bid, click on the number opposite "Bid Supplements" at the right column portion. It should be "0" for the first time;

5. Click the "Create New Bid Supplement";

6. Enter information especially on mandatory fields (*) ;

7. Add Associated Component if you need to upload any electronic file(s);

8. Click "Done" and/when you are done.

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by ikuz23 on Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 am

this maybe your next question for help sir jundapogi.

How to Post a Notice of Award in PhilGEPS
RA 9184 provides that procuring entities must post awards or bid results in PhilGEPS.
Suppliers must have downloaded the Associated Component/s attached to the Notice to ensure that the Document Request List is populated.

• In the My Bid Notices – Closed Notices page, click the Title of the notice that will be posted with a Notice of Award to launch the Bid Notice Abstract.
• In the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the BIDDERS LIST button.
• IN the Bidders List page, click the ADD FROM DRL button.
• A pop-up window will display the prospective bidders in the DRL.
• Select the suppliers from the list who submitted bids and click the SUBMIT button..
• From among the selected bidders, select the bidder determined as the LCRB and click the CREATE AWARD NOTICE button to launch the Award Notice Creation page.
• Fill out all the fields on this page and click the SAVE button. (Procuring Entities have the option to upload attachment/s in the Notice of Award).
• Notice of Award is now published in the PhilGEPS Electronic Bulletin Board.

How to Add Suppliers in the DRL

For Open & Closed Notices

• Upon successful login, click the “Title” of the notice under “Open Notice List” or “Closed Notice List” (whichever is applicable) in the My Bid Notices page to launch the Bid Notice Abstract.
• Inside the Bid Notice Abstract opposite the Document Request List click the number link.
• In the Document Request List page, click the ADD button. The Search Organization page under the Supplier Directory menu will be displayed. The Buyer will search from the directory, the supplier he/she wants added to the DRL by checking the selection box opposite each supplier chosen. Click the ADD to DRL button so the chosen suppliers will be included in the DRL.
Note: Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants must be registered in PhilGEPS before they can be added to the DRL).
• Click the BACK button to return to the Bid Notice Abstract. Repeat the process if you want to add more suppliers.

ikuz23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 148
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

ikuz23 wrote:this maybe your next question for help sir jundapogi.

How to Post a Notice of Award in PhilGEPS
RA 9184 provides that procuring entities must post awards or bid results in PhilGEPS.
Suppliers must have downloaded the Associated Component/s attached to the Notice to ensure that the Document Request List is populated.

• In the My Bid Notices – Closed Notices page, click the Title of the notice that will be posted with a Notice of Award to launch the Bid Notice Abstract.
• In the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the BIDDERS LIST button.
• IN the Bidders List page, click the ADD FROM DRL button.
• A pop-up window will display the prospective bidders in the DRL.
• Select the suppliers from the list who submitted bids and click the SUBMIT button..
• From among the selected bidders, select the bidder determined as the LCRB and click the CREATE AWARD NOTICE button to launch the Award Notice Creation page.
Fill out all the fields on this page and click the SAVE button. (Procuring Entities have the option to upload attachment/s in the Notice of Award).
Notice of Award is now published in the PhilGEPS Electronic Bulletin Board.

x x x

The procedure is still incomplete. After the "Save" button is clicked, the award notice is only "in preparation" status. You can check that out in your "Pending Tasks". You still have to go to "Award Notices for Posting", check the box, and click "Post...". Soon as it is posted, it will be removed from "in preparation" to "posted" status.

What would be next is to update the Award Notice to post Notice to Proceed. You can check that again in Pending Tasks> Award Notices to Proceed. You have to input contract no., NTP date, start date, and end date (expiry of contract). Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top