Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:26 pm by dagmars

» test papers for government schools
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:47 am by regina avelino

Forum Ranking after 1,500 post mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Ranking after 1,500 post mark

Post by engrjhez® on Sun May 22, 2011 11:26 am

Excerpts from the Bulletin Board of this forum:
Admin wrote:In view of the active participation of forum members, we think it is now necessary to establish a ranking system for this forum's users.

This ranking system will based solely on the number of posts and will not, in any way, consider the substance of each post. This will show which of the users have actively participated in the discussions and helped other members with their concerns, and somehow commend them for doing so.

Following is the ranking system, along with the required number of posts to attain each rank:

New Member = 0 to 50 posts
Active Poster = 51 to 150 posts
Valued Contributor = 151 to 300 posts
Board Veteran = 301 to 500 posts
Board General = 501 to 800 posts
Elite Poster = 801 to 1,500 posts

Another set of ranking will be determined once a user has reached more than 1,500 posts, and this we anticipate dearly.

The 1500 mark was already breached. With this may we solicit suggestions on what more forum members expect after reaching this mark? Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Ranking after 1,500 post mark

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:07 am

I think this was (already) responded by assigning a new set of names after 1,500. This morning I noticed that my "stars" fall down to one (1). I thought I was demoted until I saw the status was changed from "Elite Poster" to "Grand Master" which sounded good naman.

I would like to suggest that at this rank, sana iba ang color ng "stars" (suggestion lang naman Smile ) just like the color/figure of the stars ng Admin - just back to one (1) star.

Thanks to the GPPB-TSO in making us realize that this forum is still being visited and maintained by your team. We are also optimistic that the GPPB-TSO is sentitive to the needs of forum members and procurement practitioners alike especially to professionalization concerns. A great number of them is in thirst for knowledge waiting to be quenched. There were so many misconceptions and misinterpretations despite the fact that we are looking into just one (1) procurement law. This has to be addressed immediately.

Having said that, we are expecting na the GPPB-TSO takes a stride and extend more time by participating in this forum from time to time. We will not expect daily response but at least once a week we see and hear from you in this very forum you provided. There are people being added here every now and then and they are expecting response. There are even more outside as this forum is also being advertised on each of the PhilGEPS Training I conduct so people can have additional channels aside from the chat rooms in the GPPB website and support desk.

But of course above all, kudos to everyone who made this online forum a success. Cheers to all of us! cheers

(PS. Sana pwede na rin mag-moderate or mag-poll at this rank, hehe. Peace Very Happy )
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

engrjhez® wrote:
I think this was (already) responded by assigning a new set of names after 1,500. This morning I noticed that my "stars" fall down to one (1). I thought I was demoted until I saw the status was changed from "Elite Poster" to "Grand Master" which sounded good naman.

I would like to suggest that at this rank, sana iba ang color ng "stars" (suggestion lang naman Smile ) just like the color/figure of the stars ng Admin - just back to one (1) star.

Thanks to the GPPB-TSO in making us realize that this forum is still being visited and maintained by your team. We are also optimistic that the GPPB-TSO is sentitive to the needs of forum members and procurement practitioners alike especially to professionalization concerns. A great number of them is in thirst for knowledge waiting to be quenched. There were so many misconceptions and misinterpretations despite the fact that we are looking into just one (1) procurement law. This has to be addressed immediately.

Having said that, we are expecting na the GPPB-TSO takes a stride and extend more time by participating in this forum from time to time. We will not expect daily response but at least once a week we see and hear from you in this very forum you provided. There are people being added here every now and then and they are expecting response. There are even more outside as this forum is also being advertised on each of the PhilGEPS Training I conduct so people can have additional channels aside from the chat rooms in the GPPB website and support desk.

But of course above all, kudos to everyone who made this online forum a success. Cheers to all of us! cheers

(PS. Sana pwede na rin mag-moderate or mag-poll at this rank, hehe. Peace Very Happy )
Congrats jhez, although I'll be long way in reaching the goal as you did, anyway cheers. Very Happy
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Congrats to both of you, jhez and sunriser (I hope to meet you also, just like engrjhez). Ako, hoping to get there also but perhaps retired na ko di ko pa maabot ang narating nyo. Anyway, I'll not stop there (retirement age). I'll keep on posting here para ma exercise ang brain ko at di maging stagnant hehehe. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by accounting on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 am

Congrats to those who have contributed a lot, to engjehz, sunrizer and RDV. Kudos! Laughing
accounting
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : State Universities and Colleges
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 am

Excerpts from the Bulletin Board of this forum:

This ranking system will based solely on the number of posts and will not, in any way, consider the substance of each post.

First, I would like to congratulate, Sir Engrjhez for being a Board General. It would not be long and Sir Sunriser will also become one. Congratulations to both of you. I would just like to comment on the basis of the ranking. I would suggest that it should not be based solely on the number of post but it should consider also the substance. We should remember that we are dealing with the GPRA and that we are expected to help other members with concern. This is just my thoughts on the matter.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:46 pm

jcolas wrote:Excerpts from the Bulletin Board of this forum:

This ranking system will based solely on the number of posts and will not, in any way, consider the substance of each post.

First, I would like to congratulate, Sir Engrjhez for being a Board General. It would not be long and Sir Sunriser will also become one. Congratulations to both of you. I would just like to comment on the basis of the ranking. I would suggest that it should not be based solely on the number of post but it should consider also the substance. We should remember that we are dealing with the GPRA and that we are expected to help other members with concern. This is just my thoughts on the matter.

Thanks. Grand Master that is. Anyway, I have made the same suggestion long before at early stages of Forum Ranking. The administrators call it as "Reputation Rating". But I caused so much misunderstanding on how it was administered so it was removed too early before the end of the 30-day trial period ( http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t94-reputation-rating?highlight=reputation ).

See this>>> http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t108-reputation-rating?highlight=reputation

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Congratulations to sunriser431 for surpassing the 1,500 mark!

To Admin, sana ma revisit yung recommendation ko:

Thank you for acknowledging the recommendation to elevate the forum ranking to my recommended nomenclature after 1,500 posts. However, the stars are the same stars as the usual ranking system. At a quick look, it appears that I just have one (1) star. And since pictures (such as stars) appear more visibly at a glance than the letters (as in Grand Master), it appeared inferior. May I suggest that the “gold” stars (same as that appearing in the user “Admin”) be used instead.

Grand Master (with one gold star) 1,501-2,500
Grand Master (with two gold star) 2,501-4,000
Grand Master (with three gold star) 4,001-6,000
Grand Master (with four gold star) 6,001-8,000
Grand Master (with five gold star) 8,001-10,000

If this will not be possible, may I request that I be retained in the 5 (regular) star status and the ranking system be in the following manner:

Grand Master (Level 1) 1,501-2,500
Grand Master (Level 2) 2,501-4,000
Grand Master (Level 3) 4,001-6,000
Grand Master (Level 4) 6,001-8,000
Grand Master (Level 5) 8,001-10,000

Another set of rankings will be set after exceeding the 10,000 mark.
Smile

Cheers cheers
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Congratulations to RDV @GP3i for also surpassing the 1,500 mark!

That made us three.

one (1) from LGU
one (1) from GOCC, and now,
one (1) from NGA

Cheers cheers
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top