Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Sale of Bid Documents and Suppliers registration fee can be utilized into meals & snacks during BAC meetings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sale of Bid Documents and Suppliers registration fee can be utilized into meals & snacks during BAC meetings?

Post by lgusurallah13 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 am

The BAC memeber temporary use their BAC honoraruim and utilized it in to meals & snacks during BAC meeting.
Now, It can be utilized BAC honorarium into meals & Snacks:?:
lgusurallah13

Female Number of posts : 13
Company/Agency : LGU Surallah
Occupation/Designation : clerk lll
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Sale of Bid Documents and Suppliers registration fee can be utilized into meals & snacks during BAC meetings?

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

lgusurallah13 wrote:The BAC memeber temporary use their BAC honoraruim and utilized it in to meals & snacks during BAC meeting.
Now, It can be utilized BAC honorarium into meals & SnacksQuestion
I think it is intergral part of our culture and tradition, Smile there are situation, decision cannot be not accomplish on empty stomach. No offense intended. Peace

Last edited by sunriser431 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Sale of Bid Documents and Suppliers registration fee can be utilized into meals & snacks during BAC meetings?

Post by lgusurallah13 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 pm

In our case, the BAC member where no longer get their honorarium, just for the seek that we have something to give to our visitor specialty to our observer. Consuelo de bobo kon baga……………… Sad
lgusurallah13

Female Number of posts : 13
Company/Agency : LGU Surallah
Occupation/Designation : clerk lll
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm

lgusurallah13 wrote:The BAC memeber temporary use their BAC honoraruim and utilized it in to meals & snacks during BAC meeting.
Now, It can be utilized BAC honorarium into meals & Snacks:?:

The thread title and the underlined have different implications. You cannot use the collection from bidding documents (including registration fees) for purposes other than honoraria. On the other hand, if the honoraria of BAC members are being used for such, I see no problem except that it would appear that BAC members are very much generous in giving up their honoraria... (for something?)

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I agree with engrjhez. I salute BAC members who are willing to part with their honoraria for the meals and snacks. Are they real? (PEACE) Now I am convinced that there are still people doing that. Good for you.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 pm

For information purpose only. Smile
Excerpts from the Philippine Association of Government Budget Administration dated August 11, 2010. For complete text try this. LINK bounce
1. xxx
8. Question: Is it proper to charge from government funds the meals and snacks of the BAC, bidders, and others present during conduct of bidding?

Answer: The procuring entity may allot a portion of its general appropriations for legitimate expenses to be incurred by the BAC. Subject to availability of funds, this may include meals and snacks of the BAC, bidders, and others present during conduct of bidding.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:39 am

good morning Philippines!!! i was about to ask a question but i saw this discussion which actually relates to my question....pardon me for i have not been involved in procurement for sooooooooooo a long long time and i forgot my procurement guidelines particularly RA9184.... so my question is...

Do we have any basis, issuances, circular, resolution, etc.. as far as the sale of bid docs and particularly the imposing of registration fee to bidders??
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

amang'65 wrote:good morning Philippines!!! i was about to ask a question but i saw this discussion which actually relates to my question....pardon me for i have not been involved in procurement for sooooooooooo a long long time and i forgot my procurement guidelines particularly RA9184.... so my question is...

Do we have any basis, issuances, circular, resolution, etc.. as far as the sale of bid docs and particularly the imposing of registration fee to bidders??
Welcome back "amang'65" Smile, as to your concern, we'll wait for forum members especially engrjhez for comment. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm

amang'65 wrote:good morning Philippines!!! i was about to ask a question but i saw this discussion which actually relates to my question....pardon me for i have not been involved in procurement for sooooooooooo a long long time and i forgot my procurement guidelines particularly RA9184.... so my question is...

Welcome back amang'65!

Although not directly mentioned under the IRR, you may impose a reasonable fee to recover the cost of materials for the issuance of Certificate of Registration to suppliers.

This fee was mentioned under DBM Budget Circular 2004-5a particularly second item of Paragraph 6.1.
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm

thanks alot engr...i knew id count on you..
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top