Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting at Philgeps

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Dette wrote:whats happening wid philgeps?cant post...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sharing my experience.
The only advice to my former staff (BAC Secretariat) to kept a Log Book and record the activities for the day in transacting with PHILGEPS account, In cases, if ask by the BAC/HOPE the procurement milestones, the Log Book can be in handy, especially if it involves Public procurement. Be safe always. Peace
bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by rcastillo23 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 am

Sept. 21, 2011
This is a complaint which I hope Mr. Gerona would read and take action on. It's about the renewal of my Certificate of Registration, renewal fee for which I remitted on Sept. 7, 2011 and receipt of which along with my letter request for renewal was acknowledged per your office's Sept. 9, 2011 text. The text also advised that I needed to update certain information in MY ORGANIZATION which I complied with. Accordingly, I texted your office that update has been done, to which your staff responded "ok papadala na po", referring to the renewed certificate. That text was sent on Sept. 15, 2011 but until Sept. 19 no LBC pouch came (I did enclose a pre-paid return pouch). That same day I had the pouch tracked by LBC and what I got was a negative reply, meaning the return pouch had not been received yet by LBC 4 days after your staff said that it would be sent. My temper was already running high as it was the only remaining paper to complete my bid documents already due for submission to DOH. In my rage, I sent a text that same day saying they can keep my certificate as I am no longer renewing, hoping your staff would take that as a cue to immediately mail it. But no, they still haven't sent it. Mr. Gerona, please investigate your staff. Thanks.

RDV Publishing & Print Shoppe
email: rqc_rdv@yahoo.com

rcastillo23

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : RDV Publishing & Print Shoppe
Occupation/Designation : Proprietor
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rcastillo23 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 am

Sept. 21, 2011
This is a complaint which I hope Mr. Gerona would read and take action on. It's about the renewal of my Certificate of Registration, renewal fee for which I remitted on Sept. 7, 2011 and receipt of which along with my letter request for renewal was acknowledged per your office's Sept. 9, 2011 text. The text also advised that I needed to update certain information in MY ORGANIZATION which I complied with. Accordingly, I texted your office that update has been done, to which your staff responded "ok papadala na po", referring to the renewed certificate. That text was sent on Sept. 15, 2011 but until Sept. 19 no LBC pouch came (I did enclose a pre-paid return pouch). That same day I had the pouch tracked by LBC and what I got was a negative reply, meaning the return pouch had not been received yet by LBC 4 days after your staff said that it would be sent. My temper was already running high as it was the only remaining paper to complete my bid documents already due for submission to DOH. In my rage, I sent a text that same day saying they can keep my certificate as I am no longer renewing, hoping your staff would take that as a cue to immediately mail it. But no, they still haven't sent it. Mr. Gerona, please investigate your staff. Thanks.

rcastillo23

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : RDV Publishing & Print Shoppe
Occupation/Designation : Proprietor
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 am

thank you sunriser431...you give me an idea too...

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
Dette wrote:whats happening wid philgeps?cant post...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sharing my experience.
The only advice to my former staff (BAC Secretariat) to kept a Log Book and record the activities for the day in transacting with PHILGEPS account, In cases, if ask by the BAC/HOPE the procurement milestones, the Log Book can be in handy, especially if it involves Public procurement. Be safe always. Peace
bounce

thank you very much...
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm

rcastillo23 wrote:Sept. 21, 2011

Just read this today. I will forward this to the concerned and hope to address this immediately. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:55 pm

msm326 wrote:thank you sunriser431...you give me an idea too...

msm326 Very Happy
as always you are welcome. Peace. Very Happy
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content