On posting an Invitation to Bid at PhilGEPS, how to change "ACTIVE" status into to "In Preparation" status?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On posting an Invitation to Bid at PhilGEPS, how to change "ACTIVE" status into to "In Preparation" status?

Post by jayz on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am

In publishing an Invitation to Bid at Philgeps, I mistakenly checked the "active" status before ko na post ang ITB. How do I change it to "In-preparation" status pra may option akong magPOST? Or any idea how to post an ITB with an active status? Any help will be appreciated. Rolling Eyes

jayz

Female Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : HDMF Iligan
Occupation/Designation : Buyer
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: On posting an Invitation to Bid at PhilGEPS, how to change "ACTIVE" status into to "In Preparation" status?

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

jayz wrote:In publishing an Invitation to Bid at Philgeps, I mistakenly checked the "active" status before ko na post ang ITB. How do I change it to "In-preparation" status pra may option akong magPOST? Or any idea how to post an ITB with an active status? Any help will be appreciated. Rolling Eyes

Once a Bid Notice becomes "Active" you only have two options, whether to cancel bidding, or to postpone it. Only those with status "Pending" can be returned to draft mode or "in preparation". Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top