codes on categories in posting philgeps invitations or notices

Go down

codes on categories in posting philgeps invitations or notices

Post by ikuz23 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

good day,

do we have any codes or guides in sorting the goods categories in philgeps specifically on step 1: basic information?
there are goods that are easy to categorized like digicam (communication equip.), computers (information technology). but how about other goods that i am not sure where they belong? like for examples: monoblock chairs - is it under the category of furnitures? rice - is it under general merchandise? and other more.

i hope there are guides. thank u
ikuz23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 148
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: codes on categories in posting philgeps invitations or notices

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm

ikuz23 wrote:good day,

do we have any codes or guides in sorting the goods categories in philgeps specifically on step 1: basic information?
there are goods that are easy to categorized like digicam (communication equip.), computers (information technology). but how about other goods that i am not sure where they belong? like for examples: monoblock chairs - is it under the category of furnitures? rice - is it under general merchandise? and other more.

i hope there are guides. thank u

There is none as of the moment. What you can do is to find the nearest match on the categories. You can copy those from the dropdown menu, Ctrl+Shift, drag and copy the contents to a doc or spreadsheet. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down