Consulting Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Consulting Services

Post by kanto on Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 am

After posting the IAEB, is it a MUST to send invitation letter(s) to prospective bidder(s)?
kanto

Male Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : IT
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Consulting Services

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 am

kanto wrote:After posting the IAEB, is it a MUST to send invitation letter(s) to prospective bidder(s)?

The IAEB is already the invitation to prospective bidders. Although, if you want, you may send individual invitations to prospective bidders you may want to participate. Within 7 calendar days from the last day of posting, you should expect to receive the interested bidders Letter of Intent (LOI) and application to apply for eligibility. You will then issue Part I of the PBDs (Eligibility Documents and Eligibility Data Sheet).

Another Letter of Invitation to Bid is only given to the shortlisted bidders.

I hope I was able to clarify your concern, kanto.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 am

RDV wrote:
kanto wrote:After posting the IAEB, is it a MUST to send invitation letter(s) to prospective bidder(s)?

The IAEB is already the invitation to prospective bidders. Although, if you want, you may send individual invitations to prospective bidders you may want to participate. Within 7 calendar days from the last day of posting, you should expect to receive the interested bidders Letter of Intent (LOI) and application to apply for eligibility. You will then issue Part I of the PBDs (Eligibility Documents and Eligibility Data Sheet).

Thanks for the clarification, thanks Very Happy
kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Wed May 06, 2009 2:36 pm

RDV wrote:

Another question, after determining the eligible bidder(s) for shortlisting i have to post again the project with the shortlisted bidder(s).
Where will i post the NTP, in the first IAEB or the second with shortlisted bidder(s)?

TIA
kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed May 06, 2009 3:49 pm

kanto wrote:Another question, after determining the eligible bidder(s) for shortlisting i have to post again the project with the shortlisted bidder(s).
Where will i post the NTP, in the first IAEB or the second with shortlisted bidder(s)?

First, after eligibility check and shortlisting, you dont have to post again the project. You are, however, required to post the result of your evaluation of the bids of the shortlisted bidders (ranking and total score only), after the same has been approved by the HOPE.

Second, you do not post the NTP or Notice to Proceed, only the Award Notice to the HRRB.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Wed May 06, 2009 4:19 pm

RDV wrote:
kanto wrote:Another question, after determining the eligible bidder(s) for shortlisting i have to post again the project with the shortlisted bidder(s).

First, after eligibility check and shortlisting, you dont have to post again the project. You are, however, required to post the result of your evaluation of the bids of the shortlisted bidders (ranking and total score only), after the same has been approved by the HOPE.

Second, you do not post the NTP or Notice to Proceed, only the Award Notice to the HRRB.

Sir, where will i post the result, in Philgeps also?
kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed May 06, 2009 4:44 pm

kanto wrote:
RDV wrote:

Sir, where will i post the result, in Philgeps also?

YES, in the PhilGEPS and the posting period is 2 weeks.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Thu May 21, 2009 10:01 am

Sir another question about rating, suppose i rate the bidder with 30% on Applicable Experience of the Firm, how will i determine the corresponding score? Or the rating of 30% is enough?

TIA
kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu May 21, 2009 11:25 am

kanto wrote:Sir another question about rating, suppose i rate the bidder with 30% on Applicable Experience of the Firm, how will i determine the corresponding score? Or the rating of 30% is enough?

TIA

The situation you are bringing is the process of short-listing after the eligibility check. The criteria are: a) applicable experience, b) qualification of personnel, and c) current workload relative to capacity.

If you give applicable experience a maximum rate of 30%, that would already be the maximum score that a prospective consultant may receive. There is no more need to get the weighted score, unlike what you would do in the evaluation of bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation Procedure.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Fri May 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanks.

Another question, after the eligibility checking we have to notify the eligible bidder(s). Is there a standard format in creating a notification or we can make our own format?

Thanks in advance Very Happy
kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 pm

kanto wrote:Thanks.

Another question, after the eligibility checking we have to notify the eligible bidder(s). Is there a standard format in creating a notification or we can make our own format?

Thanks in advance Very Happy

You can use Sample Form (SF)-CONS-33 (Notice of Shortlist) which you can download from the GPPB website of just follow this link:
http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/downloadables.asp?d_cat_id=5&offset=40
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kanto on Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 am