Latest topics

Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Fund

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Fund

Post by Wonder Five on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

Good day to everyone.

May i know opinions regarding procurement of goods for Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management (MDRRM) fund. To cite clearly, the council submit request for the procurement of DLP (projector). Prior to procurement, the BAC requires the end- user that it should be included in their PPMP, but the later denied for the reason that it is for the use of Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council.

I, however, confused because as far as i know, DLP is not purposely for the Quick Response needs of our constituents which needs immediate action, but for office use of personnel.

Is the end-user right to deny compliance of PPMP?

Wonder Five

Female Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Owner
Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Fund

Post by Dong S on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

No procurement shall be made unless included in the APP. APP is a consolidation of all PPMPs. The Law so require that APP shall be updated as may be necessary. It would mean that should circumstance necessitate the updating of PPMP then procuring unit/department must adhere.

MDRRMs' request for Office Equipment, like DLP, may be allowed if it is considered or included in the PPMP. Remember that portion of the Calamity Fund may be apportioned to MDDRMs Operation. MDRRM are involve not only in "Quick REsponse" activities. Part of the MDRRM's function is to conduct orientations, seminars, trainings, information drive/campaign ...etc thereby obliging them to produce communication media.
Dong S

Male Number of posts : 48
Company/Agency : LGU Nabunturan, Compostela Valley
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer II/Des -Head, BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2010-10-27

http://www.ecomval.gov.ph\nabunturan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder Five on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you and God bless.

Wonder Five

Female Number of posts : 22
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Owner
Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by alpha1 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Before the MDRRM Fund could be disburse, there should be a corresponding MDRRM Plan that should be submitted to Sanggunian through the MDRRM Council and the Local Development Council as stated in Par 7 & 8, Sec 4 of Rule 6 - Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office of the IRR of RA 10121
alpha1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Department Head
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

alpha1 wrote:Before the MDRRM Fund could be disburse, there should be a corresponding MDRRM Plan that should be submitted to Sanggunian through the MDRRM Council and the Local Development Council as stated in Par 7 & 8, Sec 4 of Rule 6 - Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office of the IRR of RA 10121

That is correct alpha1. If the Sanggunian approves the plan submitted by MDRRMC, and if it bears approval of the hope in the APP, the procurement may already proceed.

BTW, are you one of those who attended the PhilGEPS Training I conducted (in EARIST if I remember it right)? Regards to everyone Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by alpha1 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

engrjhez® wrote:
alpha1 wrote:Before the MDRRM Fund could be disburse, there should be a corresponding MDRRM Plan that should be submitted to Sanggunian through the MDRRM Council and the Local Development Council as stated in Par 7 & 8, Sec 4 of Rule 6 - Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office of the IRR of RA 10121

That is correct alpha1. If the Sanggunian approves the plan submitted by MDRRMC, and if it bears approval of the hope in the APP, the procurement may already proceed.

BTW, are you one of those who attended the PhilGEPS Training I conducted (in EARIST if I remember it right)? Regards to everyone Smile

Yes Sir, i was there and we have already posted Bid Notices to the PhilGEPS! Maybe, I possible the PhilGEPS may also conduct seminar here in Puerto Princesa for further knowledge about the system.
alpha1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Department Head
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down