Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Notice of Award Cancellation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notice of Award Cancellation

Post by Jack909 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Good morning everyone,

I would like to get your views and advice regarding these problems: Hope you can help me

I won a project in a competitive bidding. I even signed a contract. All requirements in the notice of award were complied and verified. When I followed up the status of the Notice to proceed, I found out that the notice of award was cancelled because of the alleged negative slippage in my other project. 

Is it right to cancel an award of contract due to the alleged negative slippage of the contractor on the on-going project? What will happen to the incurred expenses on stand by time of equipment and personnel pledged to the project. 

Please give me advice, what should I do and what are my rights.

Thank you, God Bless us all.

Jack909

Female Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : JB Construction
Occupation/Designation : Businesswoman
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Notice of Award Cancellation

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack909 wrote:Good morning everyone,

I would like to get your views and advice regarding these problems: Hope you can help me

I won a project in a competitive bidding. I even signed a contract. All requirements in the notice of award were complied and verified. When I followed up the status of the Notice to proceed, I found out that the notice of award was cancelled because of the alleged negative slippage in my other project. 

Is it right to cancel an award of contract due to the alleged negative slippage of the contractor on the on-going project? What will happen to the incurred expenses on stand by time of equipment and personnel pledged to the project. 

Please give me advice, what should I do and what are my rights.

Thank you, God Bless us all.

I suggest you ask the agency what is the reason for termination. In any case, you may be paid reasonably for actual accomplished portions even if contract is terminated following the quantum meruit principle. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack909 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 am

Thank you for your reply. I really appeciate it.
Anyways, Ang reason for cancellation of award ay may negative slippage daw ako sa on going proj ko. Ganoon kababaw ang reason. Dapat ini release nila ang NTP at kung magkaroon ako ng negative slippage na morethan 15% saka nila kunin yung project ko. Tama ba na gamitin na grounds for cancellation ang alleged negative slippage nila sa ongoing proj ko? What will happened sa incurred expenses ko sa standby time of equipment and personnel pledged to the proj. Thanks in advance.

Sana mabigyan mo ako ng advice sa problema ko.

Jack909

Female Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : JB Construction
Occupation/Designation : Businesswoman
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Jack909 wrote:Thank you for your reply. I really appeciate it.
Anyways, Ang reason for cancellation of award ay may negative slippage daw ako sa on going proj ko. Ganoon kababaw ang reason. Dapat ini release nila ang NTP at kung magkaroon ako ng negative slippage na morethan 15% saka nila kunin yung project ko. Tama ba na gamitin na grounds for cancellation ang alleged negative slippage nila sa ongoing proj ko? What will happened sa incurred expenses ko sa standby time of equipment and personnel pledged to the proj. Thanks in advance.

Sana mabigyan mo ako ng advice sa problema ko.

Dapat ang negative slippage nakita nila noong nag post-qualification process sila. Kasi kung nakita nila na meron kang negative slippage na mahigit 15% dapat na post-disqualify ka nila at hindi na na award ang kontrata sayo. Dahil meron ka na Notice of Award, hindi na dapat kanselahin ang award sayo kasi hindi na yun kasama sa mga dahilan para mabawi ang award, gaya ng hindi pag-post ng Performance Security.

Tungkol naman sa standby time ng equipment at personnel, mahirap siguro na makakuha ka ng damages doon dahil wala ka pa naman Notice to Proceed kaya pwede nila i-argue na risk mo yun dahil wala pa naman sinasabi sila sayo na magsimula ka na dahil wala pa nga NTP. Pero maaari mo subukan na humingi ng damages pero kailangan mo daanin sa husgado.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content