Latest topics

variation order

View previous topic View next topic Go down

variation order

Post by engrlanz on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 pm

jaz wud like to ask regarding variation order on the procurement of infrastructure project. As stated in 1.4 of Annex "E" of RA 9184, under exceptional cases, the HOPE may authorize positive variation order beyond the allowed 10% of the contract price but not to exceed 20%, subject to the guidelines to be determined by the GPPB...wer can i have a copy of the herein mentioned guidelines....thnx

engrlanz

Female Number of posts : 17
Company/Agency : gocc
Occupation/Designation : administrative officer/BAC member
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: variation order

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm

engrlanz wrote:jaz wud like to ask regarding variation order on the procurement of infrastructure project. As stated in 1.4 of Annex "E" of RA 9184, under exceptional cases, the HOPE may authorize positive variation order beyond the allowed 10% of the contract price but not to exceed 20%, subject to the guidelines to be determined by the GPPB...wer can i have a copy of the herein mentioned guidelines....thnx

I don't think GPPB has already issued any specific guidelines as mentioned in item 1.4 of Annex E of the IRR. Maybe GPPB has not determined any need for issuance of any implementing or clarificatory guidelines.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top