Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Re: Class "A" Financial Documents

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

RDV wrote:
ruel wrote:
engrjhez wrote:

Yes you may.

However, you cannot do that unless you customize your own procurement manual, specifying that limitation in the definition and applicability of Bid Security, and have it approved by the GPPB.
Very Happy

I dont think we need to customize it engrjhez, kasi the PBD has already given the PE 3 choices. It is up to the Procuring Entity to choose.

Tama yan, engr ruel. You just have to indicate in the BDS the form and amount fo Bid Security that you will allow to be submitted.

At any rate, kung ma-approve na bagong IRR, wala na yata ang surety bond sa acceptable form of bid security at pare-pareho na ang amount for the different forms which is 2% of the ABC.
Kung ganoon pala, what is the rationale of government agencies in formulating and having customized procurement manuals, and have it approved by the GPPB if there are no significant effect di pala? Meron po bang pwedeng i-introduce sa customized manual na di cover ng PBDs or unclear sa IRR(A)? scratch
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Class "A" Financial Documents

Post by riddler on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 am

engrjhez wrote:Kung ganoon pala, what is the rationale of government agencies in formulating and having customized procurement manuals, and have it approved by the GPPB if there are no significant effect di pala? Meron po bang pwedeng i-introduce sa customized manual na di cover ng PBDs or unclear sa IRR(A)?

I also wonder engrjhez, Bakit merong Generic manual? Bakit iba tayo sa manual ng DPWH, DepEd, LGU Marikina, etc., etc.? but i think that for LGU',s THe Local Procurement Manual is already customized for us. On the other hand, the new IRR shall be customized daw by the GPPB in their battlecry for "No A's or B's; Just One IRR", ' and maybe, all the colors shall bleed into one na'. No more different procurement manuals for every departments, but one and only One manual under the new IRR.

eto pala yung BDS format,

Clause 14.1 and 14.2 of the BDS

"Select one of the following, deleting the others:
If the Funding Source is GOP or WB:

The Bid Security shall be in the following forms and amount:
(a) Cash, certified check, cashier’s check, bank draft or irrevocable letter of credit [Insert one percent (1%) of ABC];
(b) Bank Guarantee [Insert one and a half percent (1.5%) of ABC];
(c) Surety Bond [Insert two and a half percent (2.5%) of ABC]; or
(d) Foreign Government Guarantee [Insert one hundred percent (100%) of ABC].

NOTE: The PROCURING ENTITY may choose the acceptable Bid Security from the above-mentioned forms.

x x x x x x."
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top