Termination of Contract due to road right of way problem

Go down

Termination of Contract due to road right of way problem

Post by Jack909 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

There is 80% RROW problem in the project even before the award. I found out about this at the actual implementation of the proj. I accepted the 20% possession of site 10 months after the date of notice to Proceed not to prejudice the proj and with the verbal assurance of the Procurring Entity to address the issue of RROW. Even the 20% na tinanggap ko may problema din sa RROW. Until now the issue of RROW is not resolved. I decided to suspend work at the proj site and notify the Procurring Entity in writting and if after 60 days wala paring mangyari I will terminate the proj at the default of the Procurring Entity. Now since the RROW is the responsibility of the government ano ang dapat nilang bayaran sa amin pag tinerminate ko ang contract. How about ung down time ng equipment at personnel namin pwede ba naming masingil. At gaano katagal bago kami mabayaran. Ano ang dapat naming gawin.
Maraming Salamat God bless.

Last edited by Jack909 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)

Jack909

Female Number of posts : 12
Company/Agency : JB Construction
Occupation/Designation : Businesswoman
Registration date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down