ADS PUBLICATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADS PUBLICATION

Post by renieazarcon on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Republic of the Philippines
Province of Surigao del Sur
MUNICIPALITY OF CANTILAN

OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE

The Local Government Unit of Cantilan, Surigao del Sur, through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the supply and delivery of the hereunder stated goods.

Item/Brief Description : One[1] unit slightly used 4 x 2 AT SUV 2.5L Diesel,
4-cylinder, 16 valve, DOHC, Direct injection
Common Rail Turbo with Intercooler, All Power
Remote Keyless Entry with AM/FM 6-CD in dash
With mp3 capability, Air-conditioning system,
Manual with Heater, A/C Vents in all 3 Rows.
Delivery : 10 days upon receipt of Purchase Order
Source of Fund : Local Government Fund
Approved Budget for Contract: P 1,150,000.00

Interested bidders must submit their Letter of Intent at the Office of Municipal Bids and Awards Committee, Cantilan, Surigao del Sur and payment of nun-refundable amount of P 1,600.00 per set of of Bid Document.
Bid Proposal Forms may be obtained from the office of the Municipal Bids and Awards Committee on September 4-15, 2011.
Eligible bidders must submit their bids at the Office of Municipal Bids and Awards Committee, Cantilan, Surigao del Sur on or before September 20, 2011at 2:00PM and will be opened immediately.All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in either of the following forms, 2.5% surety bond, 1% cash bond, certified cheque, cashier’s cheque, bank draft, irrevocable letter of credit or a bank guarantee in an amount equivalent to 1.5% of the bid price. Late bids will not be accepted.
The BAC of Cantilan reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, waive any defect therein and accept the offer most advantageous to the government and must abide with the implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 9184.

(SGD) ENGR. EDVIL U. TRILLANES
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee

renieazarcon

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : LGU CANTILAN
Occupation/Designation : Computer Operator I
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ADS PUBLICATION

Post by renieazarcon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:00 pm

pls. help me and send a log-in details, several times i tried to log-in and posted
our ads publication for the purchase of one unit vehicle unfortunately our registration has been denied due to the following reason(s): so may i humbly request favorable consideration for immediate action on this matter. thank you.

renieazarcon

Back to top Go down

Post by renieazarcon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

recently ive just sent a buyer organization registration form hope is in order. thank u.

renieazarcon

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

renieazarcon wrote:pls. help me and send a log-in details, several times i tried to log-in and posted
our ads publication for the purchase of one unit vehicle unfortunately our registration has been denied due to the following reason(s): so may i humbly request favorable consideration for immediate action on this matter. thank you.

If you mean double registration, then you have to call the attention of your Buyer Coordinator. if that BC is no longer connected with your agency, you have to nominate a new one so you can operate again normally. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:57 pm

renieazarcon wrote:recently ive just sent a buyer organization registration form hope is in order. thank u.

Please contact the PhilGEPS. Your posting here (in this forum) is not valid unless you post the same at www.philgeps.net Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top