Is the ITB and PBD forms on shopping 50,000 up to 500,000 be needed to be prepared?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the ITB and PBD forms on shopping 50,000 up to 500,000 be needed to be prepared?

Post by jjh on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Talagang trying hard ako sa amin to contribute or maybe making sure that our agency is really in accordance with the amended RA 9184 , GOCC pa nman kami.

I'ved been reading and reading contents of its IRR back and forth but I did not see or maybe nabubulag lang at di npansin that for the purchased of goods amounting to 50,000 up to 500,000 an ITB and PBD are required in the process aside for the posting at philgeps.

Local BAC lang kasi sa amin and we are limited to only up to P500,000 to procure.

I understand that RFQ's are different for every gov't agency... I wonder why ??

Could somebody prescribe me with a good pair of eyeglasses to this Shocked ....ty

jjh

jjh

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : gocc Western Visayas
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Section WV
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the ITB and PBD forms on shopping 50,000 up to 500,000 be needed to be prepared?

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:27 pm

jjh wrote:Talagang trying hard ako sa amin to contribute or maybe making sure that our agency is really in accordance with the amended RA 9184 , GOCC pa nman kami.

I'ved been reading and reading contents of its IRR back and forth but I did not see or maybe nabubulag lang at di npansin that for the purchased of goods amounting to 50,000 up to 500,000 an ITB and PBD are required in the process aside for the posting at philgeps.

Local BAC lang kasi sa amin and we are limited to only up to P500,000 to procure.

Could somebody prescribe me with a good pair of eyeglasses to this Shocked ....ty

jjh
Have you tried reading the Generic procurement manuals. It could be a gold mine for information. Follow the LINK Good luck. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the ITB and PBD forms on shopping 50,000 up to 500,000 be needed to be prepared?

Post by msm326 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Please check GPPB Resolution 09-2009 procedural guidelines on SVP and shopping...that will be a good guide
msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 am

jjh wrote:Talagang trying hard ako sa amin to contribute or maybe making sure that our agency is really in accordance with the amended RA 9184 , GOCC pa nman kami.

jjh

Gawin po nating simple.

Is your budget just P500,000.00 or are you saying you are only allowed to procure no more than P500,000.00?

I can assist you if you can provide me answer on this one. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am

jjh
For clarification. For procurement of more than the P500k its the Central office and for less than P500k the procurement being undertaken by the regional office ? bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jjh on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Hello and thank po sa inyo,

Actually we are only allowed less than 500k kasi po regional office kmi.

More than that we forward it to our main office.

Engrjhez, thank you po , we are only allowed to procure no more than 500,000.

Sunriser431, thank you din po, tama ka po its our main pag more than 500k at pag less than 500k sa amin po sa regional office.

This forum really helps a lot po, ngayon nga I put a placed in our office premises na pagkalagyan ng mga postings naming with regards to 50,000 up procurement.

Always po nagmomonitor ng inyong replies.

jjh

jjh

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : gocc Western Visayas
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Section WV
Registration date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top