Rates Used in ABC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rates Used in ABC

Post by new_COAn on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:58 am

I would like to inquire what percentage rates are used in computing OCM and Profit? Are there existing guidelines on ABC preparation for LGUs that can answer this query? What I can only search in the net is the latest issuance of DPWH (Department Order) and probably this only applies to their agency?

new_COAn

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : COA
Occupation/Designation : State Auditor
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rates Used in ABC

Post by riddler on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 am

new_COAn wrote:I would like to inquire what percentage rates are used in computing OCM and Profit? Are there existing guidelines on ABC preparation for LGUs that can answer this query? What I can only search in the net is the latest issuance of DPWH (Department Order) and probably this only applies to their agency?

hi coa_An". there is no specific guidelines in computing OCM's for LGU's (paging DILG Very Happy ). in the absence of that, i for one (from LGU) adopted the latest DPWH DO 12 Series of 2011 (for infrastructure only) as guide in including OCM's to our ABC. We also adopted specifications of the DPWH (Blue & Red Book) in implementing our projects. Very Happy

scratch scratch I also wonder why there in no guidelines for OCM's in the preparation of ABC for GOODS and SERVICES.. scratch scratch

riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by new_COAn on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks riddler. By the way, what rates are you using for goods and services? Maybe I can can compare it later to the practice of my audited agency which is a second class province. =)

new_COAn

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : COA
Occupation/Designation : State Auditor
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 pm

new_COAn wrote:Thanks riddler. By the way, what rates are you using for goods and services? Maybe I can can compare it later to the practice of my audited agency which is a second class province. =)

Sad Sad sad to say, wala kaming rates para sa OCM's for goods and services COAn. Very Happy But, we do conduct a market price analysis. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down