posting of under 50 thousand purcahse of goods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

posting of under 50 thousand purcahse of goods

Post by lallie on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

I am not member of TWG of BAC but i'm the one preparing purchase request and order in our office i'd like to know if below fifty thousand request for goods such as spare parts and construction materials do i need to post it in philgeps or not? and if it is above fifty thousand to two hundred thousand under what notice type and procurement mode will i choose? (such purchase is not subject for bidding and not for emergency purpose)

lallie

Female Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : lgu - cob
Occupation/Designation : adm. asst. I
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: posting of under 50 thousand purcahse of goods

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 pm

lallie wrote:I am not member of TWG of BAC but i'm the one preparing purchase request and order in our office i'd like to know if below fifty thousand request for goods such as spare parts and construction materials do i need to post it in philgeps or not? and if it is above fifty thousand to two hundred thousand under what notice type and procurement mode will i choose? (such purchase is not subject for bidding and not for emergency purpose)

Fundamental rule under RA 9184 is to post all procurement in the PhilGEPS for the purposes of transparency and public monitoring. However, in order to promote efficiency and economy and in accordance with GPPB Resolution 09-2009 prescribing the guidelines for the conduct of procurement under shopping and small value procurement, the posting requirement in the PhilGEPS may be dispensed with.

As a general rule also, "all procurement shall be done through competitive bidding..." (Sec.10). It is actually not for you to decide what mode of procurement to choose but you should refer to the approved Annual Procurement Plan (APP) where the ABC and mode is reflected. The APP is the consolidation of PPMPs as prepared by the BAC Secretariat, recommended by the BAC and approved by the HOPE. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by lallie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

so it means that under 50 thousand posting requirements may be dispensed but how about the awarding to the lowest price quoted?..

lallie

Female Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : lgu - cob
Occupation/Designation : adm. asst. I
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 am

lallie wrote:so it means that under 50 thousand posting requirements may be dispensed but how about the awarding to the lowest price quoted?..
Under Sec.54.3:
54.3. In all instances of alternative methods of procurement, the BAC, through the
Secretariat, shall post, for information purposes, the notice of award in the PhilGEPS
website, the website of the procuring entity concerned, if available, and at any
conspicuous place reserved for this purpose in the premises of the procuring entity.

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm

lallie wrote:so it means that under 50 thousand posting requirements may be dispensed but how about the awarding to the lowest price quoted?..
Please refer to the Guidelines for Shopping and small value procurement, for electronic copy follow the LINK bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down