Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

public bidding of approved ABC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

public bidding of approved ABC

Post by REZIE on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 pm

am back in the forum...gud day everyone, pls enlighten me with this...
We have a work and financial plan for 1.2M, our Regional Office ( RO ) downloaded half of the allotment thru SAA bcoz accordingly our Central Office (CO) downloaded only half too.
Can we subject the whole 1.2 in the public bidding? actually we did posted last Oct 13 and we did a prebid also for 1.2M.
I believe the FY 2011 GAA was duly approved, can we use that as a basis with the presumptions that it will be released to us sooner or later? If not, what remedy could we adapt?

REZIE

Female Number of posts : 33
Company/Agency : DENR III PENRO AURORA
Occupation/Designation : GOVT EMP/ BOOKKEEPER/ REGULAR BAC MEMBER(FINANCE)
Registration date : 2011-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: public bidding of approved ABC

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:27 pm

REZIE wrote:am back in the forum...gud day everyone, pls enlighten me with this...
We have a work and financial plan for 1.2M, our Regional Office ( RO ) downloaded half of the allotment thru SAA bcoz accordingly our Central Office (CO) downloaded only half too.
Can we subject the whole 1.2 in the public bidding? actually we did posted last Oct 13 and we did a prebid also for 1.2M.
I believe the FY 2011 GAA was duly approved, can we use that as a basis with the presumptions that it will be released to us sooner or later? If not, what remedy could we adapt?

Yes on the underlined. On the second query, you may want to read on this >>> http://www.gppb.gov.ph/laws_rules/laws/CL_2010-9.pdf

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 pm

REZIE wrote:am back in the forum...gud day everyone, pls enlighten me with this...
Yes, you can bid on the basis of the appropriation of P1.2M as authorized in the 2011 GAA, but you will need to wait for the other half of the amount to be downloaded to you first, thru SAA, before you could award the contract.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by REZIE on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

thanks Hon. RDV... !!!!

REZIE

Back to top Go down

Post by REZIE on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:03 am

thanks also Hon engrjhez, I really wonder how it wud be if we don't have a forum like this where we can share our queries/problems encountered..perhaps it may cause stress once you can't have an answer to all the issues cropping up as we perform our functions...

REZIE

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 pm

REZIE wrote:thanks also Hon engrjhez, I really wonder how it wud be if we don't have a forum like this where we can share our queries/problems encountered..perhaps it may cause stress once you can't have an answer to all the issues cropping up as we perform our functions...

You are welcome (although I am not an elected official to be called Hon Smile ).

You may also call the GPPB Technical Support Office at (02) 900-6741 to 44 for queries. What we can give here are just opinions and advices. Answers here cannot be made as legal basis for any decisions of the BAC. http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t450-forum-rules-and-guidelines

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by REZIE on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm

yeah I know pero at least there are sharing..that's what matters most, and your pinions are supported naman...it so happen that here in Aurora we don't have a landline to call on...what we have here as a means of communications are cellphones and internet..I can't use a cp to call on a landline, I don't have dat much cash to afford landline calls...again thanks!!!

REZIE

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 am

REZIE wrote:yeah I know pero at least there are sharing..that's what matters most, and your pinions are supported naman...it so happen that here in Aurora we don't have a landline to call on...what we have here as a means of communications are cellphones and internet..I can't use a cp to call on a landline, I don't have dat much cash to afford landline calls...again thanks!!!
You are not alone, same for me here way downsouth. cheers. Laughing
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by accounting on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

I am quite not sure that the whole amount 1.2M will be subjected to public bidding. In experience kasi if that 1.2M is in GAA, it is only an allotment, sometimes not all allotment are released that is still subjected to percentage of retention. Only at the near closing of the year can you say that whole amount will be released. What you need to do is make a query to your central office if there would be a percentage to be withheld by them.

What you need in the public bidding is the actual SARO to be released to your agency because it is supported with NCA baka mabitin ka sa pambayad later on. Smile
accounting
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : State Universities and Colleges
Occupation/Designation : Accountant III
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down