PPMP and APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PPMP and APP

Post by chrissy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Good Day!!!

This concerns the procurement of goods. I am quiet new with this.
As I understand, no procurement is undertaken without the approved APP ( goods and civil works)
the Office has already prepared its APP, however, recently, there are additional procurement for construction related goods to be undertaken by administration. Is there a need to make a supplemental APP. I was told that they do not prepare PPMP/APP considering that there is a POW. But I did ask the concerned office to prepare. Was I right?

By the way, the procurement is under the " small value"
chrissy

Female Number of posts : 39
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Secretariat
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Re: PPMP and APP

Post by jcolas on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 pm

"Madam chrissy wrote"
Good Day!!!

As I understand, no procurement is undertaken without the approved APP ( goods and civil works)
the Office has already prepared its APP, however, recently, there are additional procurement for construction related goods to be undertaken by administration. Is there a need to make a supplemental APP. I was told that they do not prepare PPMP/APP considering that there is a POW. But I did ask the concerned office to prepare. Was I right?

Yes madam, you were right in asking them to prepare the APP. It is basic in procurement that no procurement if their is no approved APP. Your APP can also be updated every six (6) months or as often as maybe required by the HOPE. I hope i was able to clarify some matters...
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 pm

chrissy wrote:Good Day!!!

As I understand, no procurement is undertaken without the approved APP ( goods and civil works) the Office has already prepared its APP, however, recently, there are additional procurement for construction related goods to be undertaken by administration. Is there a need to make a supplemental APP. I was told that they do not prepare PPMP/APP considering that there is a POW. But I did ask the concerned office to prepare. Was I right?

By the way, the procurement is under the " small value"
The preparation and consolidation of the APP is within the responsibilities of the BAC Secretariat and it needs to be updated every 6 months or as may be required. Actually it is the responsibilities of the enduser-unit to submit their PPMP including any supplemental projects, so the APP can also be updated bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Thank you very much. at least I know I am doing the right thing. I already asks them to coordinate with the concerned end-user for the PPMP so that the secretariat can prepare a supplemental APP.
chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 am

chrissy wrote:Thank you very much. at least I know I am doing the right thing. I already asks them to coordinate with the concerned end-user for the PPMP so that the secretariat can prepare a supplemental APP.

You may distinguish a supplemental APP from amendatory APP if you consider the former as from a supplemental fund not included in the original APP while the latter when you are simply amending certain entries in the original APP. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I think it is supplemental considering that it is not included in the original APP.
chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top