Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

other notice type in philgeps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

other notice type in philgeps

Post by ikuz23 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:20 pm

good day,

how & when can we actually use the "request for proposal (RFP) , invitation to prequalify (ITP) & notice of proposed procurement (NPP)". just curious, I never use these types of notices in posting in philgeps. these notices are not in the IRR. do we have sample forms for these & do they have posting requirements? can I use request for proposal just in case I have no specification in a type of equipment that we want to purchase? tnx. Very Happy
ikuz23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 148
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: other notice type in philgeps

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 pm

ikuz23 wrote:good day,

how & when can we actually use the "request for proposal (RFP) , invitation to prequalify (ITP) & notice of proposed procurement (NPP)". just curious, I never use these types of notices in posting in philgeps. these notices are not in the IRR. do we have sample forms for these & do they have posting requirements? can I use request for proposal just in case I have no specification in a type of equipment that we want to purchase? tnx. Very Happy
Excerpts from the HELP menu of the Philgeps.net
REQUESTS FOR PARTICIPATION
In a limited source bidding, only selected suppliers may participate in the bid. However, suppliers who were originally not invited to participate may send a request to do so. You may approve the supplier's request or reject with a reason. This shows the number of requests awaiting your approval. Follow the link to view, approve or reject any pending requests
NOTICE TYPE
Please select the notice type from the drop-down menu which is most applicable to the bid notice created. Under RA 9184,
1. For Public Bidding "The Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid" shall be used.
2. For Shopping, the buyer could use "Request for Quotation" .
3. For MDB funded projects, a Buyer may select from the drop-down menu, any of the following: Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid, Invitation to Pre-qualify, Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, Expression of Interest.

Observation:
Even the Help menu in the Philgeps portal is not yet updated, so to avoid confusion of the users, I believe it needs to be updated, there are situation wherein the HELP MENU will come in handy.
bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Please take note that our procurement system is harmonized with development partners such as WB, ADB, JBIC an other finance institutions. And we sometimes share same provision of procurement rules and principles. However, when international or executive agreements apply, the provisions of RA 9184 may not hold true. But for transparency and public monitoring, they may use PhilGEPS to post their requirements. On example for instance on WB projects where ABC is not mandatory. This is not possible if we are on GoP projects, but the PhilGEPS system can accommodate it if we just chose the correct funding instrument.

Hence the nomenclature is peculiar to the procurement system where it is applicable, not necessarily with RA 9184 alone. Hope it answered your query. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by edejoya on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am

good day... may i asked what should the proper procedure in procuring a catering services amounting to 50,000.00 and above. and also what should i indicate in "notice type" and procurement mode.. thanks

edejoya

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Office of Civil Defense Region V
Occupation/Designation : Supply Officer
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

edejoya wrote:good day... may i asked what should the proper procedure in procuring a catering services amounting to 50,000.00 and above. and also what should i indicate in "notice type" and procurement mode.. thanks
you may use these guidelines. Follow LINK .Good luck bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by orlan747 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

sunriser431 wrote:

In a limited source bidding, only selected suppliers may participate in the bid. However, suppliers who were originally not invited to participate may send a request to do so. You may approve the supplier's request or reject with a reason. This shows the number of requests awaiting your approval. Follow the link to view, approve or reject any pending requests
NOTICE TYPE
Please select the notice type from the drop-down menu which is most applicable to the bid notice created. Under RA 9184,
1. For Public Bidding "The Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid" shall be used.
3. For MDB funded projects, a Buyer may select from the drop-down menu, any of the following: Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid, Invitation to Pre-qualify, Invitation to Bid, Request for Proposal, Expression of Interest.

Observation:
Even the Help menu in the Philgeps portal is not yet updated, so to avoid confusion of the users, I believe it needs to be updated, there are situation wherein the HELP MENU will come in handy.
bounce

Hey, thanks Sunriser. Did not know this, so there's a meaning to each of those headings after all. sunny
orlan747
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 93
Company/Agency : Golden OCS Construction
Occupation/Designation : Manager
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

orlan747 wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

NOTICE TYPE

Observation:
bounce

Hey, thanks Sunriser. Did not know this, so there's a meaning to each of those headings after all. sunny
as always, you are welcome. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content