Latest topics

failure to comply the bidding process

View previous topic View next topic Go down

failure to comply the bidding process

Post by baltikoy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 pm

hi all,
last summer had my SK Sportsfest and appropriated 121,680 php. for the jerseys alone but unfortunately until now we havent paid the tailoring,
because i was also new to this and i mistakenly failed to BID this.
so i went to the COA and asked for an advice, they told me to create a letter of appeal addressing the punong barangay and attention to the BAC.

while i asked my Uncle which is also the provincial budget officer, he told me that making that letter is irrelevant since the COA is out of its jurisdiction for this matter
but he said its alright since your on it now just keep going....
and also he mention about the SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT.... in this case he said i could use this as my last option so he told me to scan this matter on the government procurements to know the Benchmark in relation to our Mandaue City which is a HIGHLY URBANIZED one....

so my here's my question:
----after reviewing about the SVP on this website, i am asking if anyone here knows how much is the benchmark for the Mandaue City, Cebu --- a highly urbanized city.

thanks Very Happy and more power to us!!! Very Happy Very Happy

baltikoy

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : Government
Occupation/Designation : Sangguniang Kabataan
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: failure to comply the bidding process

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:19 pm

baltikoy wrote:hi all,
last summer had my SK Sportsfest and appropriated 121,680 php. for the jerseys alone but unfortunately until now we havent paid the tailoring,
because i was also new to this and i mistakenly failed to BID this.
so i went to the COA and asked for an advice, they told me to create a letter of appeal addressing the punong barangay and attention to the BAC.

while i asked my Uncle which is also the provincial budget officer, he told me that making that letter is irrelevant since the COA is out of its jurisdiction for this matter
but he said its alright since your on it now just keep going....
and also he mention about the SMALL VALUE PROCUREMENT.... in this case he said i could use this as my last option so he told me to scan this matter on the government procurements to know the Benchmark in relation to our Mandaue City which is a HIGHLY URBANIZED one....

so my here's my question:
----after reviewing about the SVP on this website, i am asking if anyone here knows how much is the benchmark for the Mandaue City, Cebu --- a highly urbanized city.

thanks Very Happy and more power to us!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Already answered here >>> http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t2167-failure-to-comply-the-bidding-process#11393
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top