Simultaneous Bidding and Multiple Awards of Contract to a Single Contractor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simultaneous Bidding and Multiple Awards of Contract to a Single Contractor

Post by Engineer in Blue Jeans on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 am

May provision na po ba or Guidelines para sa Multiple Award of Contract sa iisang bidder... meaning, for example yung procuring entity eh nagpa Bid ng 20 Infrastructure Projects na may ABC worth at least 2M each, then out of that 20 projects eh 13 ang nai-award kay Contractor A, at 7 kay Contractor B... lahat pong ito ay may iisang date ng NTP...

Engineer in Blue Jeans

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : Commission On Audit
Occupation/Designation : Technical Inspector
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Simultaneous Bidding and Multiple Awards of Contract to a Single Contractor

Post by chrissy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:32 pm

It is my opinion that the Contractor is eligible for award or multiple award for that matter as long as the requirements of the bid is complied and that they passed the post-qualification process and considered as the Lowest Complying responsive bidder.
chrissy

Female Number of posts : 39
Company/Agency : DPWH
Occupation/Designation : Secretariat
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Engineer in Blue Jeans on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am

chrissy wrote:It is my opinion that the Contractor is eligible for award or multiple award for that matter as long as the requirements of the bid is complied and that they passed the post-qualification process and considered as the Lowest Complying responsive bidder.

Tama po kayo mam. How about po yung equipment at manpower resources ng bidder? Minsan po kasi na-o-overlooked ng TWG sa post-qua na yung naka offer na manpower at equipments sa bid nung contractor eh pare-pareho lang sa lahat ng 20 projects na kanyang hinulugan... so, pag nanalo sya at na-award-an sa 13 projects eh iisang grupo ng equipments at manpower ang nakapledge sa agency... furthermore, ilan po kaya ang materials at safety Engineer ng isang contractor? I doubt kung may 13 employed materials at safety Engineer ang isang contractor na sumasali sa mga projects na 2M and below... opinion ko lang po... salamat po sa reply mam... i hope makatulong ang palitan ng kuro-kuro sa topic na to...

Engineer in Blue Jeans

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : Commission On Audit
Occupation/Designation : Technical Inspector
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top