NFCC computation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NFCC computation

Post by Brixlee on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 pm

sir, I would like to know if what amount to be used as "value of all outstanding works" to be deducted to come up with the nfcc.

Example:we have an ongoing contracts on medicines,the notice of award states the amount of contract worth 60,000 from January 2011 to Dec 2011.however, as of October 2011 total purchased is 120,000.what amount to be used as value of all outstanding works, is it 60,000 or 120,000? thanks in advance.

Brixlee

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : Greastar
Occupation/Designation : Auditor
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: NFCC computation

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:07 am

Brixlee wrote:sir, I would like to know if what amount to be used as "value of all outstanding works" to be deducted to come up with the nfcc.

Example:we have an ongoing contracts on medicines,the notice of award states the amount of contract worth 60,000 from January 2011 to Dec 2011.however, as of October 2011 total purchased is 120,000.what amount to be used as value of all outstanding works, is it 60,000 or 120,000? thanks in advance.

I am quite puzzled by your facts. If the amount of contract is worth 60,000 how come that total amount purchased in 120,000?

However, let us say that total purchased or delivered as of October 2011 is 120,000, you no longer consider that in determining value of ongoing contract although your contract delivery period is until December 2011.

If public bidding is done in November, the value of ongoing contract is the value of undelivered goods from the time of public bidding until the implementation period of the contract being bidded.

For example, if the contract being bidded today says that implementation or delivery shall start January 2012, you may consider the undelivered balance of your ongoing contract from today until December 2011 in the computation of the value of ongoing contract, but not the value of what you have already delivered.

I hope I have clarified the matter to you.

RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brixlee on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you very much. i was enlightened for your response.

Brixlee

Company/Agency : Greastar
Occupation/Designation : Auditor
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Help me pls

Post by tristar on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:03 am

what if we dont have on going contracts what would be the value of K?

tristar

Company/Agency : tristar steel works
Occupation/Designation : Computer Engineer
Registration date : 2016-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top