Validity of Credit Line Certificate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Validity of Credit Line Certificate

Post by olrac_tm on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 am

Good day! may i ask the people in the forum if how long will the validity of Credit Line Certificate be valid? is it the same with the bid validity of 120 CD which we require in our bidding? thanks
olrac_tm

Male Number of posts : 27
Company/Agency : DENR-EMB
Occupation/Designation : Procurement Officer
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Validity of Credit Line Certificate

Post by joyie on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

olrac_tm wrote:Good day! may i ask the people in the forum if how long will the validity of Credit Line Certificate be valid? is it the same with the bid validity of 120 CD which we require in our bidding? thanks
YES, and you have to specify in your Bid Data Sheet (BDS) particularly in ITB Clause 18.2 the validity period of bid security to which should not exceed the bid validity of 120 CD as what stated in ITB 17.1 in the Phil. Bidding Docs (PBDs).
joyie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 58
Company/Agency : OP
Occupation/Designation : BAC Sectretariat/Asst. Info. Tech. Administrator (AITA)
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm

olrac_tm wrote:Good day! may i ask the people in the forum if how long will the validity of Credit Line Certificate be valid? is it the same with the bid validity of 120 CD which we require in our bidding? thanks

By its nature, I believe the Credit Line Certificate must be valid until the "intended completion date". The CLC is an alternative for NFCC, the intent of which is to ensure that the supplier/contractor can have enough financial capacity to execute the contract to completion. The Bid Security on the other hand, which has 120 cd at most validity, is required to ensure that bidders who submitted bid proposals are bound to accept the award if declared the winner -that is why Performance Security is replaces Bid Security during Contract Signing. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top