Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

BAC HONORARIUM - BUDGET CIRCULAR 2007-3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BAC HONORARIUM - BUDGET CIRCULAR 2007-3

Post by alpha1 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Good Day to everyone!

I am addressing this question to Sir RDV.

DBM Budget Circular No. 2007-3 specifically amends Item No. 6.1 of BC No. 2004-5A providing therein additional funding sources for payment of BAC honoraria and overtime pay to personnel involved in government procurement.

Under Item 3.1.4 States that "In the case of LGUs, savings from the local budgets approved by their respective Sanggunian subject to pertinent provisions of R.A 7160 (Local Government Code of 1991)"

The Succeeding paragraphs defines the word savings that refers to portions or balances of agencies' budgets as referred to item 3.1.4 free from any obligation or encumbrance which are:

3.2.1 still available after the completion or final discontinuance or abandonment of the work, activity or purpose for which the appropriation is authorized (Underscoring mine).
3.2.1 ......
3.2.3 ......

Item 3.3 In the use of savings, priority shall be given to augmentation of the amounts set aside for mandatory expenditure items under the General Provisions of the GAA. It is understood that the use of agency savings for payment of honoraria and overtime pay for procurement activities shall be made only after satisfying said mandatory expenditure items.

My question Sir is:

"Can we realign the savings from completed projects or works under the 20% DF through supplemental budget, or is it possible that we just directly charge our honoraria to the aforementioned savings based on BC 2007-3 after complying the requirements under item 3.3?"

I hope you can enlighten us on this issue.

Thank you and more power!
alpha1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 145
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Department Head
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BAC HONORARIUM - BUDGET CIRCULAR 2007-3

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 pm

alpha1 wrote:Good Day to everyone!

I am addressing this question to Sir RDV.

DBM Budget Circular No. 2007-3 specifically amends Item No. 6.1 of BC No. 2004-5A providing therein additional funding sources for payment of BAC honoraria and overtime pay to personnel involved in government procurement.

Under Item 3.1.4 States that "In the case of LGUs, savings from the local budgets approved by their respective Sanggunian subject to pertinent provisions of R.A 7160 (Local Government Code of 1991)"

The Succeeding paragraphs defines the word savings that refers to portions or balances of agencies' budgets as referred to item 3.1.4 free from any obligation or
encumbrance which are:

3.2.1 still available after the completion or final discontinuance or abandonment of
the work, activity or purpose
for which the appropriation is authorized (Underscoring
mine).

3.2.1 ......
3.2.3 ......

Item 3.3 In the use of savings, priority shall be given to augmentation of the amounts set aside for mandatory expenditure items under the General Provisions of the GAA. It
is understood that the use of agency savings for payment of honoraria and overtime pay
for procurement activities shall be made only after satisfying said mandatory
expenditure items.

My question Sir is:

"Can we realign the savings from completed projects or works under the 20% DF through supplemental budget, or is it possible that we just directly charge our honoraria
to the aforementioned savings based on BC 2007-3 after complying the requirements
under item 3.3?"

I hope you can enlighten us on this issue.

Thank you and more power!

Yes, you can realign your savings from your completed projects under the 20% DF provided it your DF will not be less than 20% of your IRA after the realignment. I don't think it is possible to directly charge your honoraria from the project, as if you are capitalizing your honoraria, because it is not a direct cost to the project.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top