Latest topics

Suggestions on Updates of Procurement Manual

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions on Updates of Procurement Manual

Post by Jovinal on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 pm

If ever there will be a revision on the Procurement Manual, I suggest that the procedures in the Alternative Modes of Procurement should be made more comprehensive and detailed, by narrating step by step flow from Purchase Request preparation, Bac resolution adapting alternative mode, Request for Quotation up to Purchase Order preparation to avoid confusion and omission of required steps, because I have observed in the manual the procedures enumerated are hanging, resulting to confusion on whether those steps not mentioned are to be applied or omitted.

Thank You.
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions on Updates of Procurement Manual

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Jovinal wrote:If ever there will be a revision on the Procurement Manual, I suggest that the procedures in the Alternative Modes of Procurement should be made more comprehensive and detailed, by narrating step by step flow from Purchase Request preparation, Bac resolution adapting alternative mode, Request for Quotation up to Purchase Order preparation to avoid confusion and omission of required steps, because I have observed in the manual the procedures enumerated are hanging, resulting to confusion on whether those steps not mentioned are to be applied or omitted.

Thank You.
Thumbs up, for this forum thread. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top