Misplaced Document

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Misplaced Document

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:43 pm

ruel t. wrote:I understood RDV. If would be really hard to prove if the bidder deliberately done it or just misplaced the document and the silence of the IRR about it. Granting that the financial proposal is misplaced in the Eligibility Documents and assuming that the Eligibility documents are rated as "passed" although there is an excess "financial proposal" in it. Assuming further that upon proceeding the process, the "financial Proposal" is missing in the 3rd Envelope. Do the BAC need to consider the financial proposal found in the Eligibility Envelope? I think NO. The BAC would outrightly fail the Bidder invoking the "pass/fail" criteria since the financial proposal is not inside the 3rd Envelope as instructed in the ITB.
AGREE. But what if there is a Bid Form in the Financial Envelope with the Bid Price different from the first found in the Eligibility Envelope? Will you proceed as if the "excess" financial proposal found in the Eligibility is really an excess document? Or will you disqualify the bidder by the presence of two bids after the oping of Financial Envelope?

This is supposed to be a rhetorical question, hehe. (Napaisip ba?) Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:37 pm

engrjhez wrote:
AGREE. But what if there is a Bid Form in the Financial Envelope with the Bid Price different from the first found in the Eligibility Envelope? Will you proceed as if the "excess" financial proposal found in the Eligibility is really an excess document? Or will you disqualify the bidder by the presence of two bids after the oping of Financial Envelope?

I have a different solutions to this problem engrjhez,

first, the BAC after discovering the situation you mentioned, shall call the bidder to manifest if it indeed submitted a misplaced documents, and return the "excess" documents unopened to the Bidder. The BAC shall then again asked if the Bidder has submitted 3 Envelopes including its number of copies as instructed in the ITB. Otherwise Fail. If there is, then I think its worth a chance.

second, to do away with the situation, the BAC shall include additional instructions to ITB that "misplaced documents from any other Envelopes "na namamangka sa dalawang ilog" Shocked are automatically declared as eneligble, non-compliant, or failed bidder. Ho ho ho! Laughing
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 pm

[quote="ruel t."]
engrjhez wrote:
I have a different solutions to this problem engrjhez,

first, the BAC after discovering the situation you mentioned, shall call the bidder to manifest if it indeed submitted a misplaced documents, and return the "excess" documents unopened to the Bidder. The BAC shall then again asked if the Bidder has submitted 3 Envelopes including its number of copies as instructed in the ITB. Otherwise Fail. If there is, then I think its worth a chance.

second, to do away with the situation, the BAC shall include additional instructions to ITB that "misplaced documents from any other Envelopes "na namamangka sa dalawang ilog" Shocked are automatically declared as eneligble, non-compliant, or failed bidder. Ho ho ho! Laughing

NO MORE, NO LESS, hehe. Nice policy.

Lam nyo naman kasi dito sa atin, the best law has the best law-sot (lusot). People wait until a law is enacted. Then afterwards, they attack the flaws. We will never end on this "chicken and egg" thing Engr. Ruel no? Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top