Latest topics

Clarification on Supplemental Bid Bulletin for Goods Procured through Public Bidding Published in Newspaper.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarification on Supplemental Bid Bulletin for Goods Procured through Public Bidding Published in Newspaper.

Post by Jovinal on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 pm

I just like to ask clarification with the rules on the issuance of Supplemental Bid Bulletin, our Procurement with ABC of P 2,100,000.00 was gone through Public Bidding, Invitation to Bid was published in the newspaper and posted in the Philgephs and 3 conspicuous places, my question now is, If we will issue Supplemental Bid Bulletin to reset the date of the submission and opening the bids to comply the 12 cd between pre-bid and opening of bids, publication of this Supplemental Bid Bulletin in the newspaper is still required? Thank You.
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarification on Supplemental Bid Bulletin for Goods Procured through Public Bidding Published in Newspaper.

Post by jcolas on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

"Jovinal wrote"
I just like to ask clarification with the rules on the issuance of Supplemental Bid Bulletin, our Procurement with ABC of P 2,100,000.00 was gone through Public Bidding, Invitation to Bid was published in the newspaper and posted in the Philgephs and 3 conspicuous places, my question now is, If we will issue Supplemental Bid Bulletin to reset the date of the submission and opening the bids to comply the 12 cd between pre-bid and opening of bids, publication of this Supplemental Bid Bulletin in the newspaper is still required? Thank You.

Their is no need for your Supplemental Bid Bullettin to be published in the newspaper. All you have to do is to post it through the philGEPS, and in conspicous places in your agency. To be on the safe side, it is best to give copies to those who already procured your Bid documents. thank you!
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Clarification on Supplemental Bid Bulletin for Goods Procured through Public Bidding Published in Newspaper.

Post by Jovinal on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Thank You SIR jcolas.
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelo c. rodriguez on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 am

engrjhez and sir rdv meron po akong thank you note sa inyo about your comment regarding gov't. taxes and fees. i posted another question regarding supplemental procurement plan under that topic, the reason perhaps why it did not receive any comment. my question is: can we include in a supplemental procurement plan items bought not previously listed in spp? is there another remedy to right this wrong? salamat po.

isabelo c. rodriguez

Male Number of posts : 36
Company/Agency : national meat inspection service
Occupation/Designation : oic, property unit
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top