APP and PPMP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

APP and PPMP

Post by mbdr on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Good Morning to All!

I would like to ask clarification from you if what is APP and PPMP and when can we use sUch?

Also, I would like to know if their are updates or issuance of a new standars forms (manual) since ours here is revision 2004.

Thank you

MBDR

mbdr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 84
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : Govt. Employee/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: APP and PPMP

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 pm

mbdr wrote:Good Morning to All!

I would like to ask clarification from you if what is APP and PPMP and when can we use sUch?

Also, I would like to know if their are updates or issuance of a new standars forms (manual) since ours here is revision 2004.

Thank you

MBDR

APP - Annual Procurement Plan

PPMP - Project Procurement Management Plan

No procurement shall be undertaken unless it is in accordance with the approved APP of the agency (Sec.7.2)

The APP is a consolidation of PPMPs submitted to the the BAC Secretariat and should be consistent with the approved budget.

The PPMP contains the estimated budget, recommended mode of procurement and implementation period. The APP on the other hand contain details such as Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), mode of procurement and procurement timelines.

There is an upcoming release of "Handbook..." but the most recent so far is 5th edition (2009). Updated GPMs and Sample Forms are also expected soon. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top