Latest topics

can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by racso on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm

i am just wondering if we could possibly see the contact numbers or addresses of the suppliers appearing in the document request list. it would be a great help if we could confirm/inquire to them issues like why did they not participate in the bidding.

its kind of frustrating when you attend an opening of bids where the difference between the ABC and the offer is so small and that though there are a few that ordered the associated components, you only see the same one or two suppliers/contractors every now and then during the bidding process.

racso
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : ADMIN
Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by Jovinal on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

That because mostly of the suppliers did not want to register with Philgeps, registration is a must to be awarded.
avatar
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Re: can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by racso on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Jovinal wrote:That because mostly of the suppliers did not want to register with Philgeps, registration is a must to be awarded.

i am actually referring to those suppliers that are philgeps registered. we just cant comprehend why there are only one or two bidders participating in projects with ABCs ranging from 1 to up to 46M when there are something like 8 to 14 suppliers that are in the document request list. (BTW. you can see the "document request list" in the right pane of the bid notice abstract)

since there is a Buyer Directory in the site, we are hoping that maybe there is also an available Supplier Directory too.

racso
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : ADMIN
Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 pm

racso wrote:
Jovinal wrote:That because mostly of the suppliers did not want to register with Philgeps, registration is a must to be awarded.

i am actually referring to those suppliers that are philgeps registered. we just cant comprehend why there are only one or two bidders participating in projects with ABCs ranging from 1 to up to 46M when there are something like 8 to 14 suppliers that are in the document request list. (BTW. you can see the "document request list" in the right pane of the bid notice abstract)

since there is a Buyer Directory in the site, we are hoping that maybe there is also an available Supplier Directory too.

Based on your observation, i believe you are using a "supplier" account. If you are using a "buyer" account you can access both buyer and supplier with contact details. You may request the "buyer coordinator" of a govt agency to create you an account (buyer) so that you can access those features. This is of course a temporary solution of a future PhilGEPS upgrade that will give special account access to COA Smile
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by racso on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:36 pm

engrjhez® wrote:


Based on your observation, i believe you are using a "supplier" account. If you are using a "buyer" account you can access both buyer and supplier with contact details. You may request the "buyer coordinator" of a govt agency to create you an account (buyer) so that you can access those features. This is of course a temporary solution of a future PhilGEPS upgrade that will give special account access to COA Smile

thanks very much engrjhez.

racso
New Member
New Member

Male Number of posts : 3
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : ADMIN
Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: can we view the contact number or address of the suppliers appearing in the document request list?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum