Disclosure of Relationship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disclosure of Relationship

Post by *depedne on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

What is the degree of relation between a bac member(TWG) and the parent of wife of his brother. is it bound within 1st to third degree of affinity/consanguinity? please disregard the first topic i sent. thank you very much.

*depedne

Male Number of posts : 5
Company/Agency : DepEd, Division of Nueva Ecija
Occupation/Designation : Planning Officer II
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Disclosure of Relationship

Post by Jovinal on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Section 47 of RA 9184 may answer . Disclosure of Relations
All bids shall be accompanied by a sworn affidavit of the bidder that it is not related to the
Head of the Procuring Entity, members of the BAC, the TWG, and the BAC Secretariat, the
head of the PMO or the end-user unit, and the project consultants, by consanguinity or
affinity up to the third civil degree. Failure to comply with the aforementioned provision
shall be a ground for the automatic disqualification of the bid in consonance with Section 30
of this IRR. For this reason, relation to the aforementioned persons within the third civil
degree of consanguinity or affinity shall automatically disqualify the bidder from participating
in the procurement of contracts of the procuring entity. On the part of the bidder, this
provision shall apply to the following persons:
a) If the bidder is an individual or a sole proprietorship, to the bidder himself;
b) If the bidder is a partnership, to all its officers and members;
c) If the bidder is a corporation, to all its officers, directors, and controlling stockholders;
and
d) If the bidder is a joint venture, the provisions of items (a), (b), or (c) of this Section
shall correspondingly apply to each of the members of the said joint venture, as may
be appropriate.
Jovinal
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Male Number of posts : 438
Company/Agency : LGU- Danao City
Occupation/Designation : City Accountant
Registration date : 2011-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ikuz23 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:26 pm

*depedne wrote:Dear Sir/Madam

What is the degree of relation between a bac member(TWG) and the parent of wife of his brother. is it bound within 1st to third degree of affinity/consanguinity? please disregard the first topic i sent. thank you very much.

that would be 3rd degree affinity

BAC - BROTHER - WIFE - PARENT
ikuz23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Male Number of posts : 148
Company/Agency : LGU-Tacurong
Occupation/Designation : Karaniwang empleyado
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm

If you were referring to the parent of the wife of the brother of the BAC member, I don't see any relationship within the prohibited degree of relationship.

It is not within the 4th degree of consanguinity as thre is no blood relationship between the BAC member and the parent of the wife of his brother.

There is no relationship also by affinity as those mentioned are not related by blood to his wife.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Please refer to our discussion made circa 2009. Click the link below:

http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/t80-section-47-disclosure-of-relations?highlight=disclosure

Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top